Confirmed Transfer Ignasi Miquel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gilbert was by no means a bad player for us. He hardly pulled up any trees but he did a decent job in that defence. Mattock was a far weaker link at left back that season. Surprised Gilbert had fallen as low down the ladder as he has.

Ignasi Miquel: "Once I knew LCFC were interested, I just wanted to come here."

FFS. If he's that keen to be here, he must be shit.

I just have no idea why Tear-son bothers. He may as well go home and take Mikkel with him. Such a waste of all the FFP monies.

FFS. If he's that keen to be here, he must be shit.

I just have no idea why Tear-son bothers. He may as well go home and take Mikkel with him. Such a waste of all the FFP monies.

I think Fear-son is afraid of losing his job, it's clouded his judgement, no longer is he the old Thinking Clear-son.

Last edited:
I think Fear-son is afraid of losing his job

Maybe it's more than that.

Maybe he's part of the plan to have him sacked by October. It's all making sense now.

The Middlebrough result was clearly a mistake (how the **** was he supposed to know that Vardy would actually score?!) and then the Cup win will only help distract us from the league and aid our self-destruction. Signing 2 players who want to be here and so are therefore crap removes any possible budget that was available, and also means that NP can't say that his hands were tied.

They're all in on it I tell you.

But then you knew that didn't you. Because you're one of them as well.

I think Poo-son is a Cylon.

Maybe it's more than that.

Maybe he's part of the plan to have him sacked by October. It's all making sense now.

The Middlebrough result was clearly a mistake (how the **** was he supposed to know that Vardy would actually score?!) and then the Cup win will only help distract us from the league and aid our self-destruction. Signing 2 players who want to be here and so are therefore crap removes any possible budget that was available, and also means that NP can't say that his hands were tied.

They're all in on it I tell you.

But then you knew that didn't you. Because you're one of them as well.

Wow! It never occurred to me before but you're so right! Smear-son and the owners are trying to deliberately lose to get him sacked. Can't believe I never realised it before!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669