I'm getting bored!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Backdoor Ad

Hello everyone this is my first post! Although i've actually been viewing this fantastic website for many a season.

I just wanted to say i'm bored of waiting for a new manager. Everyday i think today is the day and it never is. I wish Milan would just get on with it, all these quality players are being released and i know we are going to end up with the crap that is unwanted! Why is it taking so long?? From where i'm sitting most of the managers that have been mentioned on this sit are at best average anyway.

I hope we end up with a manager thats proven, i dont care who but not another young "up and coming" manager that when the going gets tough has no clue. I also think it's vital that they have some pulling power as Leicester isnt the most fashionable club in the world, but we do need some decent players and i dont think any good footballer would think yeah i really want to go to Leicester because i really want to play under Warnock!

If i had to chose i'd go for Hoddle, at least we'd be playing proper football not hit the target man all game!

Finally, I'm getting a season ticket and wondered if you could advise where is best to sit? I've never had a season ticket before but when i've been always sit in the west stand. Thought i'd try something new so any suggestions?

Cheers Adam.

Welcome. :039: :039: :039:

Hello everyone this is my first post! Although i've actually been viewing this fantastic website for many a season.

I just wanted to say i'm bored of waiting for a new manager. Everyday i think today is the day and it never is. I wish Milan would just get on with it, all these quality players are being released and i know we are going to end up with the crap that is unwanted! Why is it taking so long?? From where i'm sitting most of the managers that have been mentioned on this sit are at best average anyway.

I hope we end up with a manager thats proven, i dont care who but not another young "up and coming" manager that when the going gets tough has no clue. I also think it's vital that they have some pulling power as Leicester isnt the most fashionable club in the world, but we do need some decent players and i dont think any good footballer would think yeah i really want to go to Leicester because i really want to play under Warnock!

If i had to chose i'd go for Hoddle, at least we'd be playing proper football not hit the target man all game!

Finally, I'm getting a season ticket and wondered if you could advise where is best to sit? I've never had a season ticket before but when i've been always sit in the west stand. Thought i'd try something new so any suggestions?

Cheers Adam.

welcome mate, not to sure who 'all these quality players' are though

Julian Gray, Claus Jensen, Titus Bramble, Craig Moore, Olivier Bernard, Tomasz Radzinski to name a few. Surely with the right manager in place and Milan wanting the club back in the Premiership these are the sort of players we should be looking at??
I'm not saying we would get them but with no manager we havent even a chance before they are snapped up by some other club.

The FA Cup Final did not to lift the gloom. :icon_roll

I wonder who we're going to sign - Discuss.......

I think he'd be ok in the championship, better than what we've got at the moment! Reckon one of the lower half prem clubs will take him anyway. I just wish we could get the new manager in asap and start looking forward to next season.

Hi there!

Welcome to the forum. Can't agree with you regarding Hoddle. I think the appointment of him would be a disaster.

I don't think leicester can appoint anything but an 'up and coming' manager. If there are any established managers out there who are good, they will either be in employment already or they won't want to come to leicester. The only exception to this I would suggest is Coleman. Kept Fulham in the Premier for several years and had to sell off the best of his talent - van de saar, saha, mal-branque, boa morte...

There are too many managers out there who are living on a false reputation, namely Robson (Bryan), Hoddle, Megson, Worthington etc... They've been there and on the grand scale of things, achieved bugger all.

Yes, too many managers living off a supposed reputation. Coleman is the only one to give me any confidence. The rest are poor.

Yes i agree but i think Coleman will get or hold out for a better job. Hope i'm wrong though as i think he would be great for us, depends i suppose on how quickly he wants to get back into football. With Hoddle i'm just thinking of the jobs he's had and the style of football he likes to play. For me if we landed him i'd be happy to see what he could do. And to be honest i think the only reason we'd get him is cus he's been out of work for a while.

Think Robson's going to Sheff utd anyway so we dont have to worry about him!

Welcome Backdoor, excellent first post. That was until I got to the bit about Hoddle and realised you must be on drugs. Hoddle would be a feckin disaster imo, his record suggests that all he would do is bring in a load of expensive rubbish. He has no concept of the type of football or players needed to get out of the Championship. Bring on Coleman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669