I'm thinking of moving to America...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im talking about the falls and the Grand Canyon not a burger and fries :icon_lol:

If you are referring to Niagara Falls then the one in America is shit, its the one in Canada that is 'awesome'. ;)

The Grand Canyon is however, a truly remarkable place, its totally radical duuude!!! :biggrin:

I'm sure America has some nice sights to look at, same as any country in the world, but the trouble is it's full of ****ing Americans, millions of the ****s.
For that reason I wouldn't go there if you paid me.
I wouldn't go there if I was at gunpoint, which is probably actually the only way I would get into the ****ry.

I'm sure America has some nice sights to look at, same as any country in the world, but the trouble is it's full of ****ing Americans, millions of the ****s.
I wouldn't go there if I was at gunpoint, which is probably actually the only way I would get into the ****ry.

So are you a fan or not?

:icon_lol:

I like living in England generally, the US in parts is very similar but with some awesome natural sights.

Theres awesome Natural sights in the Uk if you take the time and trouble to go and find them

in about 3 years time, probably the middle Michigan area or Maine. Do any of you Yank foxes have any advice on emigrating? I'm going to do the full research but any advice you have would be much appreciated (no comments along the lines of "yeah, don't move to America" as advice please!).

Do it.
The UK is getting worse, imigrants, violence, poor saleries, high costs and if you can live without english beer and football, get out while you are you enough to set your self up, because once you have kids it will be to difficult and those things that are crap will realy start to piss you off

GO

Do it.
The UK is getting worse, imigrants, violence, poor saleries, high costs and if you can live without english beer and football, get out while you are you enough to set your self up, because once you have kids it will be to difficult and those things that are crap will realy start to piss you off

GO

I love my country - wouldn't dream of moving anywhere else

If you don't like it here, feck off is my advice

Theres awesome Natural sights in the Uk if you take the time and trouble to go and find them

There are sights, Ive seen them. They arent as awesome as those ive seen in the states though IMO. I wouldnt move there though but if I was to emigrate it would be the only country id consider from those I have visited.

Never been so cant say

I haven't but I've read and watched a lot about them but you might be right and you really need to go there to know.I quite like the West Coast of Ireland but its similar to here really

There are sights, Ive seen them. They arent as awesome as those ive seen in the states though IMO. I wouldnt move there though but if I was to emigrate it would be the only country id consider from those I have visited.

2000 ft up on Aonach Mor with the cloud base below you,if its clear enough you can see right across to Ireland.Its each to their own I suppose though:102:

I haven't but I've read and watched a lot about them but you might be right and you really need to go there to know.I quite like the West Coast of Ireland but its similar to here really

You can't decide if youd like to live somewhere properly without first having spend quite a bit of time there imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669