Ind Coope

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluefox said:
They were Green with a thin Yellow stripe (vertical). We never won in this kit. You can buy one in the club shop.

The green and GOLD kit was how they described it . But what the feck do i Know being colour blind.
They used it for 2 seasons and never won a league game in it, thus it was ditched for being a jinx anyway. However we did beat Chelsea 2-0 at Stamford Bridge in a league cup tie, only to go out on penalties after they had already beat us 2-0 at Filbo;)

glyn said:
surely no City fan could say Paul Cooper. Although PC played for us he wasn't the 10+ year stalwart that Wally was.

Paul Cooper was supposed to be great at saving pens and had a 50%+ career save record or someting. so what happened when he kept in a penalty shootout for us? let in 5 out of 5 :mad:

To be fair on PC... he saved 2 penalties during that game... which got us to penalties

i still have the Green and yellow stripe one.
it came out before i was born but somehow i have one. don't think it would fit anyone though, it is a 6/7 year old shirt.
any bids?
i'll have to find it first though

Brauny Blue said:
A friend at work knows plenty of the city old boys through the Leicester all stars team and is good mates with Ally. They just won the area masters by seeing off F****t and the Sheep. Players include Ally Mauchlen, Gary Mac, Alan Paris, Paul Ramsey, Paul Reid, Kev Mc Donald, and sometimes Gary Mills ( he played for Notts County in the masters).

I believe Micky Adams has targetted a number of these players as potential signings at Cov. Although some may be lacking in experience.

Lee Philpott actually looked good in the masters. Mind you I was coming down from a weekend in Budapest on the pis*. Probably the booze :icon_cool

Philpott and Groves looked much better than when they played the proper 11 a side game!

Tommy Wright always looks good in the masters. Mauchlen was top class aswell. Do you remember the punch up he had with Speedy last year? It was an 80's blast for the past.

Brauny Blue said:
The national final of the masters is in Manchester later this year for anyone thats interested.

at the MEN arena,bout september i think

Fox Fan said:
Does anyone have a picture of that badge? I've been looking for ages but with no luck.

Courtesy of Ricey and the good folks at Norfox. ;)

kit.ht1.jpg

For further reading about old kit - check this link out. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669