India Vs England 5th ODI

Status
Not open for further replies.
CM had suggested what people call, " my lot," were at fault for the terrorist attacks. The muslims had attacked people not my lot. Suggesting i'm a Muslim was a major insult to me, just like I thought being called a German to a patriotic Englishman would to them.

From reading CM's post it seemed to me that he was suggesting that the attacks had been made by Indians, hence why he said 'your lot'. It had nothing to do with Muslims.

In fact the first person to mention muslims was you.

Why do the English support England, deteste Scotland/Wales then support them when play tennis or athletics?!

Because there playing under the Great Britain banner and not the english banner. Therefore England is part of Great Britain and so i'll be supporting them until they turn it into Andy Murray from Scotland or Chris Hoy from Scotland. Then they can go do one for all i care.

Would Murray have been as successful as he is without using "english" facilities or financial backing. If we were seen as seperate nations then would Murray have got the same backing from the Scottish tennis Association if there is such a thing???

I'm English and will support the english and hate the jocks/welsh/paddys when they play under that relevant banner. But when we play under Great Britain i'll support Great Britain weather there english, irish scottish or welsh.

Why do the English support England, deteste Scotland/Wales then support them when play tennis or athletics?!

Because there playing under the Great Britain banner and not the english banner. Therefore England is part of Great Britain and so i'll be supporting them until they turn it into Andy Murray from Scotland or Chris Hoy from Scotland. Then they can go do one for all i care.

Would Murray have been as successful as he is without using "english" facilities or financial backing. If we were seen as seperate nations then would Murray have got the same backing from the Scottish tennis Association if there is such a thing???

I'm English and will support the english and hate the jocks/welsh/paddys when they play under that relevant banner. But when we play under Great Britain i'll support Great Britain weather there english, irish scottish or welsh.

Again, please dont start this argument up again :icon_lol::icon_lol:

I'm sure Tamworth just likes to argue about the same topics, which is why he makes specific comments to get people to bite.

Again, please dont start this argument up again :icon_lol::icon_lol:

I'm sure Tamworth just likes to argue about the same topics, which is why he makes specific comments to get people to bite.

I'm new so he hasn't made me bite til today :icon_lol:

Nothing against him or anything. I support where i live and was bought up. I was born in Australia but moved back over here when i was 3 weeks old and not been back since. I have a dual passport but consider myself British and support England/Great Britain in everything.

When a Scottish/Welsh/Irish person is representing Great Britain, they are representing me, I'm from Great Britain.

I'm amazed at how many thick people can't understand this concept.

Come on you terrans, bloody aliens.

bum bum (as Basil Brush would say)

I've always been brought up to support India in cricket, so supporting England would be a contridiction.

It might be if there was such a word.

Spanish facilities in fact :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670