Injury News Injury update from the manager

tedfoxxx

What an absolute beefcake.

Brown Nose

Harvey Barnes appears to be the latest in a long line of players that are out for much longer than they should be. He was supposed to miss 6 weeks - 6 weeks ago. There is no sign of him returning.

The extended absences of multiple players this season - Soyuncu, Ricardo, Castagne, Ndidi, Maddison, Vardy, Under, Praet, Morgan - for example, have really cost us. All have been out for longer than they were supposed to be for all sorts of different types of injury.

I know it's not an exact science and set backs will occur but there is something wrong with the frequency of it happening for us this season. It does not reflect well on the restructure of the medical department for this season.

There are two jobs for medical staff - preventing injuries and rehabilitation. In both, we had been piss poor this season.

mabrah

Say what you like about Mussolini Big Nige but at least the trains ran on time medical department was top quality.

Micky

Harvey Barnes appears to be the latest in a long line of players that are out for much longer than they should be. He was supposed to miss 6 weeks - 6 weeks ago. There is no sign of him returning.

The extended absences of multiple players this season - Soyuncu, Ricardo, Castagne, Ndidi, Maddison, Vardy, Under, Praet, Morgan - for example, have really cost us. All have been out for longer than they were supposed to be for all sorts of different types of injury.

I know it's not an exact science and set backs will occur but there is something wrong with the frequency of it happening for us this season. It does not reflect well on the restructure of the medical department for this season.

There are two jobs for medical staff - preventing injuries and rehabilitation. In both, we had been piss poor this season.
We've had a horrendously shit schedule with little / no pre season. I think next season should be more of a realistic barometer.

mabrah

Wonder when we'll hear whether Soyuncu will be returning today? I'd like to think he's on a plane this after.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Nowadays, whenever I read '6 - 8 weeks' I think 'rest of the season'.
Nowadays there is only 6 weeks of the season left, so I'm not surprised.

Micky

We massively missed Cags yesterday.

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Manchester City3580
2Manchester Utd3470
3Chelsea3564
4Leicester3563
5West Ham Utd3558
6Liverpool3457
7Tottenham 3556
8Everton3455