Log in to stop seeing adverts

Injurys

Does MA over train the players?


  • Total voters
    47
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox Fan

Well-Known Member
I have noticed this year we've had soooo many injurys and im just wondering if this is (in your opinion) because of over training??

I think it might be this would also explain why our last 15 mins are so poor too.
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
He doesn't over train the players! It's vital that the palyers are kept in tip top condition, fitness levels must be as high as possible. Also, practice is essential. Injuries are inevitable in training just as they are during an actual match.
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
TomH8sforest said:
If they did not train as often as they do they would pick up more injuries :|
Exactly. It's better for example that Izzet got a slight injury rather than getting a really nasty one by playing at 100%. The players need to train regularly to stave off injury and illness.
 

Scowcroft

New Member
When we had Taylor, he used to focus too much on the technical side of training, and negate the fitness side.....and look what happened......
 

Scowcroft

New Member
TomH8sforest said:
Scowcroft said:
When we had Taylor, he used to focus too much on the technical side of training, and negate the fitness side.....and look what happened......
:shock: :shock: :shock: Taggart got fat!!!
:lol: :lol:
What's new? :lol: :wink:

Alot of the players were unfit - When Basset/Micky took over, they had to increase training two fold in order to get the players fit.
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Scowcroft said:
TomH8sforest said:
Scowcroft said:
When we had Taylor, he used to focus too much on the technical side of training, and negate the fitness side.....and look what happened......
:shock: :shock: :shock: Taggart got fat!!!
:lol: :lol:
What's new? :lol: :wink:

Alot of the players were unfit - When Basset/Micky took over, they had to increase training two fold in order to get the players fit.
Taylor treated then to doughnuts if the training session was a good one.
 

TomH8sforest

New Member
Joe_Fox said:
Scowcroft said:
TomH8sforest said:
Scowcroft said:
When we had Taylor, he used to focus too much on the technical side of training, and negate the fitness side.....and look what happened......
:shock: :shock: :shock: Taggart got fat!!!
:lol: :lol:
What's new? :lol: :wink:

Alot of the players were unfit - When Basset/Micky took over, they had to increase training two fold in order to get the players fit.
Taylor treated then to doughnuts if the training session was a good one.
dennis wise go his own favourite cream coated snack off taylor :wink:
 

FOX MENTAL

New Member
Doubt Howey will be in it now though!!!!

It is hard to tell about trainintg, only Micky and the players now how strenuos it is!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Liverpool 21  61
Manchester City 23  48
Leicester 22  45
Chelsea 23  39
Manchester Utd 22  34
Wolves 23  34
Sheffield Utd 23  33
Tottenham  23  31
Palace 23  30
10 Arsenal 23  29
11 Everton 23  29
12 Newcastle Utd 23  29
13 Southampton 23  28
14 Brighton 23  25
15 Burnley 22  24
16 West Ham Utd 22  23
17 Watford 23  23
18 Aston Villa 23  22
19 Bournemouth 23  20
20 Norwich City 23  17
Top