Innocence - Comic Book Issue 1 - Now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingy_85

Hello All,

As you may have read in a previous thread (it's now closed :icon_roll) I have spent the majority of the last 12 months writing & producing my own comic book. Whilst I appreciate that TB is not going to have a huge demand (as proven in the last thread) the first issue is now available to order!

So if you fancy treating yourself to something a bit different or trying out a local lads attempt at storytelling then please check out the link below, I have now added an order page that you can use to purchase the book.

If not then thanks for your time and if you do know anybody who does enjoy comicbooks, movies or anything related then please pass the link onto them or spread the word through social media and the like.

http://www.kingy1985.moonfruit.com/

:thumbs_up Cheers, Kingy

P.S - You never know this could be a blockbuster movie one day and then you'd have a right little money maker on your hands.

Hello All,

As you may have read in a previous thread (it's now closed :icon_roll) I have spent the majority of the last 12 months writing & producing my own comic book. Whilst I appreciate that TB is not going to have a huge demand (as proven in the last thread) the first issue is now available to order!

So if you fancy treating yourself to something a bit different or trying out a local lads attempt at storytelling then please check out the link below, I have now added an order page that you can use to purchase the book.

If not then thanks for your time and if you do know anybody who does enjoy comicbooks, movies or anything related then please pass the link onto them or spread the word through social media and the like.

http://www.kingy1985.moonfruit.com/

:thumbs_up Cheers, Kingy

P.S - You never know this could be a blockbuster movie one day and then you'd have a right little money maker on your hands.

You're a brave man for trying this again Kingy, top marks for perseverance.

Can I have a free one?

You've got your model completely wrong Kingy. If the only way that anybody can read your comic is for them to purchase it, then very few people are ever going to read it, unfortunately.

What always used to encourage me to buy comics was when they had a free whoopee cushion or funny false teeth attached to the cover.

I demand a C86 cassette with mine, preferably with a Talulah Gosh Peel Session.

Last edited:
Idk, I wasn't born for another 4 years. Looking at the track listing now I think I'd have preferred the C81. Shop Assistants aren't too far off TG though.

Last edited:
Does anyone remember a music magazine from the early 80s that always had a flexi-disc on it?The magazine might even have been called flexi-disc.

Can I have one for less than you are selling them for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566