Interesting If True ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

PFKAKTF FOX

Joe Royle has plunged Leicester into confusion by withdrawing from the Foxes' managerial race. (News of the World)

And posted by GT Fox on Rivals

Strong rumours coming out of PA that Steve Cotterill will be appointed as new manager, along with Howard Wilkinson as director of football and Gary McAllister as first team coach.

Last edited:
Strong rumours coming out of PA that Steve Cotterill will be appointed as new manager, along with Howard Wilkinson
Interesting, fcuking interesting?!?!?!?!?!

What the fcuk is interesting about this pair?

A horrible, horrible thought having either one of these two at this club, but the pair of them, fcuk that!!!!!

If this happens, and we are not in the play offs by the end of the season, I WILL NOT renew next year.

I will only accept these two if they transform this club in record time to a Premier League outfit.

I'm horrified.

Last edited:
I think we have to take a fecking long hard look at ourselves and be realistic as to who would be crazy enough to want this job.

We are a shambles of a club in disarray and been riddled with mediocrity for the past 4 seasons coupled with the fact we are owned by Mandaric who is hardly renowned for his paitence or rational thinking and it is hardly one of footballs top jobs.

So IMO to attract a manager who has a proven track record at this level with a club of limited resources is fairly positive.

Anybody who seriously believes we can attract somebody like Tigana is living in cloud cuckoo land.

Where we are now IMO unless we take a gamble on Ince, then Cotterill is probably is as good as it gets and I actually believe he will do well.

News of the World is not MM normal platform for leaked information

I think we have to take a fecking long hard look at ourselves and be realistic as to who would be crazy enough to want this job.

We are a shambles of a club in disarray and been riddled with mediocrity for the past 4 seasons coupled with the fact we are owned by Mandaric who is hardly renowned for his paitence or rational thinking and it is hardly one of footballs top jobs.

So IMO to attract a manager who has a proven track record at this level with a club of limited resources is fairly positive.

Anybody who seriously believes we can attract somebody like Tigana is living in cloud cuckoo land.

Where we are now IMO unless we take a gamble on Ince, then Cotterill is probably is as good as it gets and I actually believe he will do well.

I think this should actually increase our chances of getting a decent manager, imagine taking over from AF at man United - thats going to be a near impossible job, look at our job though and...

a) mediocre for the last few seasons, it'd be damn hard to go backwards therefore easy chance to be a success and hero of the hour, especially knowing you'll be backed financially.

b) If you don't get instant success you'll be fired 3 months in - meaning your nice big contract gets paid up in a lump sum and people will overlook it on your cv seeing as it was MM who fired you.

c) If you do well and get some success you've got the infrastructure to sustain a place in the premiership in place already, big(ish) ground, training facilities etc.

personally i think part b must be pretty appealing

Aside from Wilkinson, I don't mind it. Sorry.

It seems clear to me that this is the best we can get right now. I would love to know why we aren't going all out for Paul Ince though. If Tigana wanted the job surely he'd be installed by now?

Wilkinson and Cotterill did an awful job at Sunderland together, poor.

does it really matter who is in charge? other than for buying a new team in january of course. those players yesterday don't deserve to wear the city shirt ever again, shit management can be blamed but surely burrows didn't instruct them to go at it half arsed and only run on occasions?

starting to wish i had given up watching them for a season as i said i would in the summer :icon_sad:

does it really matter who is in charge? other than for buying a new team in january of course. those players yesterday don't deserve to wear the city shirt ever again, shit management can be blamed but surely burrows didn't instruct them to go at it half arsed and only run on occasions?

starting to wish i had given up watching them for a season as i said i would in the summer :icon_sad:

These players are not likely to take much notice of Burrows. They know he is not going to have a major say in the future. They have had a succession of chops and changes and this almost always makes things worse.

These players are not likely to take much notice of Burrows. They know he is not going to have a major say in the future. They have had a succession of chops and changes and this almost always makes things worse.

hopefully whoever is to come in has been observing their attitudes then and puts every single ****ing one of them on the transfer list

When Baabaa asked Kisnorbo after the game yesterday whether the players would want to get back out there and play again to erase the memory of that match I was thinking... 'yes, make all those who played v Burnley play v. Walsall in the reserves'.......

Would serve the buggers right.

Last edited:
I knew e had sunk low but giving Howard Wilinson any involvement.....surely to god we haven't sunk that low.:icon_sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669