Interesting If True ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the Ginger one left, how many managers have been getting the job....

Absolutely no point in working yourself into a sweat about who it might or might not be....

I know it's what forums are about but the whole saga is going towards tedia

Since the Ginger one left, how many managers have been getting the job....

Absolutely no point in working yourself into a sweat about who it might or might not be....

I know it's what forums are about but the whole saga is going towards tedia

I think its gone well past tedia and is now on the outskirts of farcical.

I personally think this is all a load of crap.

It surely won't be Cottrill and I can't see Howard Wilkinson here.

Simpson may well be getting the elbow at Preston so that will be another job going

Well you now what Georgie has predicted......... I know MN has not really featured as a major contentender in the speculation so far and I could be wrong about him. :icon_redf

My girl's instinct says MM is up to something behind the scenes though. I think maybe he deliberately leaks stuff to draw attention away from his real negotiations. He'll have an A list and a B list and I think he is holding out to get someone from that A list....who may well currently be working elsewhere hence why is keeping it so tight. If he has to resort to his B list then MN might well feature.

Probably girlie witterings. Only time will tell. :)

Meantime, I would still recommend the occasional Flake or Bounty to help make the wait seem less depressing. :056:

Well you now what Georgie has predicted......... I know MN has not really featured as a major contentender in the speculation so far and I could be wrong about him. :icon_redf

My girl's instinct says MM is up to something behind the scenes though. I think maybe he deliberately leaks stuff to draw attention away from his real negotiations. He'll have an A list and a B list and I think he is holding out to get someone from that A list....who may well currently be working elsewhere hence why is keeping it so tight. If he has to resort to his B list then MN might well feature.

Probably girlie witterings. Only time will tell. :)

Meantime, I would still recommend the occasional Flake or Bounty to help make the wait seem less depressing. :056:

sod the choc i want a good manager and football team :icon_bigg:icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670