Internet cables cut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven

Does anyone else think it is strange that four Internet cables have been cut in the past week shutting down Internet activity across the Middle East?

Another reason for mentioning this is that just before the events of 11th September 2001 many Muslim websites were shut down and we all know what happened next.

We should also consider that the Super Bowl is on this weekend and would be considered a prime target.

I am no conspiracy theorist but all of this too coincidental for my liking and I would like to be long Bonds and short Equities at this time. :icon_conf :icon_wink

I can see what your getting at ,but hope your wrong

I hope I am wrong but it all a bit strange and most likely done by a Western, possibly Israeli given the location, government as realistically they are the only ones with the resources to pull something like this off. It would seem to me to be a planned operation.

Strangely Israel is unaffected and Iran is completely cut off. :102:

I hope I am wrong but it all a bit strange and most likely done by a Western, possibly Israeli given the location, government as realistically they are the only ones with the resources to pull something like this off. It would seem to me to be a planned operation.

Steven i have a feeling you will stop posting in arround 1 hour.

Disclaimer

It is at this point i would like to point out that i have not read any of the above material and have no opinion on anything.

And they said its going to take over a week to sort out ,which from your fisrt post covers the supper bowl weekend .

It all could be just one of them freak things that the ships anchor cut though the cable ,but then again it could be part of a plan ,did they say it took china out too :102:

And they said its going to take over a week to sort out ,which from your fisrt post covers the supper bowl weekend .

It all could be just one of them freak things that the ships anchor cut though the cable ,but then again it could be part of a plan ,did they say it took china out too :102:

In four different locations all within a few days. :102: I think it is much more likely that we will get into the play offs. :icon_bigg :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Newcastle712
7Fulham711
8Tottenham 610
9Brentford710