Internet cables cut

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair Leeroy, the Giants beating the Pats is suspicious enough, could be a surreal terrorist activity

I think Janets “wardrobe malfunction” was an act of terrorism as well.

Oh and its LEROY!

So if it didn’t happen at the Super Bowl what are the conspiracy theorists moving it onto now?

The Iranians are opening an oil bourse where the price is not quoted in dollars on the 11th. :102:

The Iranians are opening an oil bourse where the price is not quoted in dollars on the 11th. :102:

What's so special about the 11th? Why not use a random currency each day for maximum confusion?

What's so special about the 11th? Why not use a random currency each day for maximum confusion?

This is the first day of trading. If the idea catches on it will undermine the Dollar even further.

The cable cutting has reached the SMH now.

Grammar watch alert: you're previous post said "the price is not quoted in dollars on the 11th".

Grammar watch alert: you're previous post said "the price is not quoted in dollars on the 11th".

The Iranians are opening an oil bourse, where the price is not quoted in dollars, on the 11th.

Saboteurs may have cut Mideast telecom cables: UN agency :icon_wink

I teach English at a high school in Sisaket. The last few days our connections have been very, very slow. Yesterday, when I was trying to teach some students how to use Limewire to download movies and songs, the connection seemed to be nearly non-existent. We thought that maybe the wire to our building had been damaged.
Les Blane, Sisaket, Thailand

I didn't know Fludie taught in Thailand, though I suppose the ladyboys might be his style.

Yeah, ****, we're lucky to still be here after those terrorist atrocities in February that followed the last incident.
Maybe they're all dead or dying and are unable to contact the rest of the world because the phone lines are down.

You obviously haven't thought this through.

My God! Togo and Niger are totally cut off! We're doomed I tells you, doomed. Run for the hills while you still have the chance.

Pay no mind to the piss takers Steven, I was interested to read it

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Newcastle712
7Fulham711
8Tottenham 610