Inury news: Vardy out for 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35218678

Jamie Vardy: Leicester City striker to have minor surgery
Leicester City striker Jamie Vardy is set to be out for one to two weeks in order to have minor surgery, BBC Radio Leicester reports.

The England forward has been in superb form this season and his 15 Premier League goals have helped the Foxes to second in the table.

The 28-year-old has made 24 appearances for the club this campaign.

More to follow.

Not good news but he was looking due a rest.

Maybe a chance for Kramaric now unless we have someone coming on completely under the radar??

Okazaki in the more advanced role for me. He scored plenty for Mainz playing there, it might well suit him. Big chance for whoeever comes in.

Not really. He'll probably only miss Spurs league game.

I'd be surprised if he starts at Villa as we won't want to rush him back after surgery and even more so as everyone says he needs a rest too.

Hopefully we won't need him there though!

Kramaric has to be our answer. We already know Okazaki and Ulloa aren't.

Yet they constantly get selected ahead of him.

Krammers is done here

I'd be surprised if he starts at Villa as we won't want to rush him back after surgery and even more so as everyone says he needs a rest too.

Hopefully we won't need him there though!
These Villa fans below will probably agree ;)
matt on Twitter: "All #AVFC fans, boycott the Leicester game. #WeWantOurVillaBack #RelegateRandy"

Okazaki hasn't looked good at times but he hasn't yet been played in his favoured position. This is a chance for him and I hope he takes it, if only to give me the comfort of knowing we have more depth in that position that I fear we do at present.

Kramaric is an odd one. Whenever I see him he does enough to convince me that there's a player in there somewhere. But it doesn't seem likely that it will emerge here. Perhaps a more technique-driven league will suit him better.

Kramaric is an odd one. Whenever I see him he does enough to convince me that there's a player in there somewhere. But it doesn't seem likely that it will emerge here. Perhaps a more technique-driven league will suit him better.

I don't think it's odd at all. He's been given three opportunities this season (against Bury, West Ham and Hull) and he was useless each time. In fact, in two of those three games, he was hauled off as the first change after an hour despite us needing goals (I do recall him scoring against Bury too). This suggests to me that Ranieri has been very disappointed in him.

In his year with us, he's appeared twenty times, eleven starts and nine sub appearances. He's scored four goals. So, he's been given a chance.

However, his contribution to the team is what stands out rather than his goal record. He doesn't graft like Ulloa, Okazaki and Vardy do. This is the expectation of any forward at City and if he can't or won't do it, he isn't going to make it here.

The man needs a rest :) Krameric itching to get some playing time !

He was outstanding against Arsenal last season. Where has that Kramaric gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669