iPad released today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boy Genius

Banned
Who is getting one? Durham?

If you are thinking of getting one I might be able to get them slightly cheaper.. .....

Did you see the queue of losers sleeping outside the shop to get one first?

No USB connector. Ridiculous.

No USB connector. Ridiculous.

The entire thing is nothing but a sick joke. Anybody that is impressed by an iSanitaryTowel, iPad or icottonWoolPad is a ****ing eejit of the highest order, please post your names here, we need to name and shame these ****ing ****wits.

But in all seriousness, surely to ****, nobody clever enough to post here is stoooooooopid enough to be reeled in by Apple marketing?

Come on, be honest, are you a ****wit imbecile who thinks that the iPad actually has some kind of use?

Looking at some of the other brand offerings the iPad is the most useless of the lot.

Macky.... I will not even touch an iPhone. Every time I see someone holding one, the word PRICK comes to mind.

There are other brands I will not touch or even contemplate buying, but everyone to them selves eh? I bet you own stuff I and others would laugh at. At the end of the day it's your choice.

All I am doing here is offering people the chance of a discount if they want one.

Boy Genius said:
Macky.... I will not even touch an iPhone. Every time I see someone holding one, the word PRICK comes to mind.

There are other brands I will not touch or even contemplate buying, but everyone to them selves eh? I bet you own stuff I and others would laugh at. At the end of the day it's your choice.

All I am doing here is offering people the chance of a discount if they want one.
You have to understand that Macky was drunk when he posted that and almost certainly won't remember doing it when he comes back and sees it.

Posted from my ****ing iPhone.

You have to understand that Macky was drunk when he posted that and almost certainly won't remember doing it when he comes back and sees it.

Posted from my ****ing iPhone.

I could see no change from his normal posting style.

The entire thing is nothing but a sick joke. Anybody that is impressed by an iSanitaryTowel, iPad or icottonWoolPad is a ****ing eejit of the highest order, please post your names here, we need to name and shame these ****ing ****wits.

But in all seriousness, surely to ****, nobody clever enough to post here is stoooooooopid enough to be reeled in by Apple marketing?

Come on, be honest, are you a ****wit imbecile who thinks that the iPad actually has some kind of use?

erm... :017:

Indeed. I didn't think I was that drunk last night, obviously was.
I upset somebody on facebook as well last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363