ipad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went for the 32GB Wifi in the end. You can by a Wireless 500GB harddrive that works with the Ipad2 for not a great deal more than the additional cost of the 64GB Ipad2.

Spent all day trying to get my laptop to recognise it. I wasn't aware but the firewall on my antivirus (Norman) was set not to recognise the Apple Mobile Device service (Never had a problem with it recognising other Apple products). It wasn't an Apple S/W problem but spent forever on the phone to Apple, who seemed more concerned about collecting my personal details and chewing up my current PAYG mobile credit than sorting out the problem. Disabling the antivirus services strangely led to my Wifi cutting out, again appears to be a conflict with the antivirus S/W.

Ended up getting a really helpful tech support guy from a regional third party sales office of this particular antivirus to help. Really nice fella stayed late to help me reinstall the S/W and get it sorted even though the support I have is not covered by him.

Any recommendations for apps for this thing?
Crush the castle, fruit ninja....
iBooks is good, loads of free classics, just re reading candide at the mo

Some people use Tapatalk to access this site, I don't know if it's any better than just using the browser though.

Its ok, although it shows you the threads you have ignored on the main site.

Some people use Tapatalk to access this site, I don't know if it's any better than just using the browser though.

Nobody wih an iPad should use Tapatalk really. It's far inferior to browsing in Safari, Sky Fire or Atomic.

Last edited:
Anyone know if iPads are cheaper in the u.s and if they are would it work normally here if I purchased one? Also I believe FIFA12 is out in the states the day I come back, will that work over here?

Anyone know if iPads are cheaper in the u.s and if they are would it work normally here if I purchased one? Also I believe FIFA12 is out in the states the day I come back, will that work over here?

I don't think there's too much difference in price but it would work.

For FIFA what format?

Anyone know what app is best for creating spreadsheets on iPad but then being e-mailed to a windows pc. They would need to be able to edit also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669