iPhone5 or Samsung Galaxy s3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spionfox

Upgrade due, any thoughts on which of these would be best? A different type?

Ta.

I have the S3 but if I was getting a new phone tomorrow I'd buy a Nexus 4 direct from google and get a sim only contract, paying a lot of money and being locked into a long contract doesn't excite me.

Note II is the best phone on the market, but its size might be an issue. S3 or Nexus your best bets.

The iPhone is Dad tech.

Having had both I'd say S3. Either way they're both decent.

It really depends what you use it for. For me, Android is the best option because I love the widgets on the home screen, it makes information much more easily accessible. For others, they may prefer the better app support from bigger companies that comes with an iPhone.

It really depends what you use it for. For me, Android is the best option because I love the widgets on the home screen, it makes information much more easily accessible. For others, they may prefer the better app support from bigger companies that comes with an iPhone.

App support isn't much different between google and apple now and lots of apps that cost on iTunes are free on play because apple 'tax' their apps far more

App support isn't much different between google and apple now and lots of apps that cost on iTunes are free on play because apple 'tax' their apps far more

There are still a few differences. Play only have an iPhone app and the support for SkyGo is poor on Android due to the bigger number of resolutions/handset speeds.

Worth noting that three have just announced 4g will be a free upgrade, rather than the high prices set by EE. You'll have to wait a bit to get it though.

Worth noting that three have just announced 4g will be a free upgrade, rather than the high prices set by EE. You'll have to wait a bit to get it though.

I saw that. If/when it happens I'm sure EE will come down as well. At the moment they have it all their own way which isn't healthy.

For better or worse, I've gone with EE.

It was easier, especially as my company pay the bill :icon_bigg

Do you get visual voicemail on the S3 with EE or does that only come with the iPhone 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566