ipod

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazzer

normally able to burn tracks to cd no problem now it wont do it and the message reads disc burner or software not found any suggestions :102:

M17TT C

Actually, you will need a new iPod instead.

M17TT C

Or more realistically, if you are using a Windows PC. Try burning a CD using Windows Explorer ; just drag any file onto the CD Drive icon thingy and then double click the CD Drive and go File> Write These Files To CD.

If that works then your CD burner is OK and I would recommend that you try re-installing iTunes as the problem may lie in that.

If the CD wont burn using Windows Explorer the I aint got a clue!! :)

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
So far this PC you wanted to 'sync with your ipod and surf the net' Has also required a NIC, Soundcard and now a burner!! :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Cate Fox

Perhaps he should buy a new pc and I just happen to have one for sale.... :)

lazzer

So far this PC you wanted to 'sync with your ipod and surf the net' Has also required a NIC, Soundcard and now a burner!! :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Its part of the ipod package you bacon :icon_roll Last time i buy anything off you yer feckin lamp :icon_lol:

pds

Well my fecking Ipod has just died after threatening it for the last few weeks.

glyn

normally able to burn tracks to cd no problem now it wont do it and the message reads disc burner or software not found any suggestions :102:

my Dad's having a problem with this after installing itunes 7.2, it says there is a conflict with another package. I have installed 7.2 but haven't tried to burn tracks yet.

pds

Battery ****ed? Or just ****ed? :102:

Battery I think. Charge it up for hours and it just kept losing all of its charge after listening to about 20 minutes.

Now it just won't switch on, and it has a symbol, a triangle with an exclamtion mark in it.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
Now it just won't switch on, and it has a symbol, a triangle with an exclamtion mark in it.
It sounds to me like you're getting an old channel4 feed from the 80's.

Only the oldies will get that!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673