Ipswich bid for McAuley

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was pointing out why he wasnt right for centre back not why he was :icon_roll

I asked you to name his attibutes...I'm still waiting:069: Or are you worried homer might not agree with you and you will look silly:icon_wink

i think we all get that message but i think hf was wanting to know what he is good at instead of saying what he isnt good at :)

And I am genuinely interested to hear what Durham thinks and not aiming to humiliate or belittle anyone:102:

I asked you to name his attibutes...I'm still waiting:069: Or are you worried homer might not agree with you and you will look silly:icon_wink

You may have missed my edit to my post suggesting he is a decent player barring those drawbacks. I doubt very much whether homer is still here and doubt even more if he will agree Stearman is a good player. For the record I would be very dubious about suggesting anyone who doesnt agree with homer is silly :icon_conf

Last edited:
judging by his list of 'not goods' id say he thinks he is ok with his feet and thats about it??

You may have missed my edit to my post suggesting he is a decent player barring those drawbacks. I doubt very much whether homer is still and doubt even more if he will agree Stearman is a good player. For the record I would be very dubious about suggesting anyone who doesnt agree with homer is silly :icon_conf

But what do you consider he is good at ? Why can't you answer me:icon_sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69