Match Thread Ipswich (H)

Status
Not open for further replies.
0-1 HT :icon_conf

Here's the directive;

Belt it up pitch, get the ball wide and put it in the box as quickly and as often as possible.

Problem is our midfield isn't getting forward and our strikers aren't the ball winning type.

It's crap tactics built for a team we aren't.

How depressing!

Why is that every team we play against, however mediocre, look comfortable on the ball, dangerous on the break, a threat from corners and are able to pass the ball accurately? We can't do any of these.

Big clear out required in January - Dyer, Abe, Mills, Gallagher, Wellens, Howard, Oakley, Pantsil ..

A truly abysmal first half of football. There is absolutely no buzz about the players, they all appear to want to show no effort. I hope I see a different game second half because that was utter shit.

Plenty of time to turn this one round - a game of two halves blah blah.

However, irrespective of that, the key problems include over-expectation of the fans and lack of a grounded realism by the players (if one is to believe even a fraction of their media statements.

Pearson will put it right but it will take more than time. It needs organisation and probably biting the bullet in getting rid of some of Sven's costly mistakes.

How depressing!

Why is that every team we play against, however mediocre, look comfortable on the ball, dangerous on the break, a threat from corners and are able to pass the ball accurately? We can't do any of these.

Big clear out required in January - Dyer, Abe, Mills, Gallagher, Wellens, Howard, Oakley, Pantsil ..

Oakley hasnt even been playing for us... :icon_conf

****ing garbage from us so far. We've looked utterly toothless and devoid of any creativity. It's like we're going out to run down ninety minutes.

A truly abysmal first half of football. There is absolutely no buzz about the players, they all appear to want to show no effort. I hope I see a different game second half because that was utter shit.

Just like Holloway's relegation side. :107:

Just seen the highlight on the first goal on the Thai TV thingy. Jesus H. Christ, if we can't stop those, we are going to freefall. I dont think that is going to happen, but woeful to concede.

Just seen the highlight on the first goal on the Thai TV thingy. Jesus H. Christ, if we can't stop those, we are going to freefall. I dont think that is going to happen, but woeful to concede.

It looked as though Bamba backed out of the header in favour of letting tiny little Yuke take it, what the hell?!

That sounds ominous.
:icon_cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673