Post Match Ipswich Town 1 - 2 Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe we've got this close... And we beat Ipswich at Portman Road! Incredible.

Still a lot of work to do though, and we've got tough games to come...

I can't believe we've got this close... And we beat Ipswich at Portman Road! Incredible.

Still a lot of work to do though, and we've got tough games to come...
I'd say with only 4 games left, it doesn't matter which team you support, they are all going to be hard games

Pearson on now.

Just in time to interrupt some muppet saying Bamba's lack of pace lets us down and we should keep him in midfield.

Credit where its do.

At the very least we can now say they have made a bit of a fight of it - which is also the very least that we should expect of Leicester City.

We have a much stronger squad than Milwall and hopefully there will be a new surge of enthusiasm meaning lots of support there.

Credit where its do.

At the very least we can now say they have made a bit of a fight of it - which is also the very least that we should expect of Leicester City.

We have a much stronger squad than Milwall and hopefully there will be a new surge of enthusiasm meaning lots of support there.

I expect better from you.

Last edited:
Very much a game of two contrasting halves. Outplayed in the first, we did very well to get in level, and that goal, plus two good substitutions, changed things and we were much improved after half-time, seeing out the match comfortably.

The season is not quite done yet (how many would've said that a week ago?) but it's still one defeat away from being over.

But two wins and six goals have given us confidence and six vital points, as well as improving the goal difference against the sides near us.

Worst 2-1 win that I've not listened to, watched or followed on the forum thread.

Pearson out.

Could have been plenty down in the first half, much better in the second half. Replacing Lloyd and Drinkwater was totally correct.

Out of the 262 2-1 wins I have attended live this rates at 118th best, but I might revise it up if we win the next 4 games ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669