Ipswich v Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
No undersoil heating at Portman Road. Coldest temperatures last night were recorded in the East Anglia area.
I can vouch for that -6.5C in Peterborough last night and it's still -3C now!

No undersoil heating at Portman Road. Coldest temperatures last night were recorded in the East Anglia area.

It was -10C at Portman Road last night. Their cover only protects down to -5C.

so it could still be called off then? :icon_lol:

Yes - but not until people have set off on their journeys. It's a new idea to support the train companies and to encourage the setting up of new companies to provide food to people snowed-up on the A14 in the middle of the night.

Was at Hobbiton yesterday and they have finished the building for the new films, I can honestly say it was amazing how much effort they put in to that place, It really was a mini village down the smallest detail.

Graffiti on the bus shelter?

Local hobbits forced to live in council holes in the Bucklebury because the rich city hobbits have bought up all the holes in the village, raising the price, and then not even living there for 51 weeks of the year - killing the very soul of the place?

A "Say No To The Frogmorton Windfarm" poster in every other window?

Yes - but not until people have set off on their journeys. It's a new idea to support the train companies and to encourage the setting up of new companies to provide food to people snowed-up on the A14 in the middle of the night.

ture :icon_lol:

:038::038::038:

Let's just hope that there isn't any significant extra snow this afternoon!

3 inches in 30 minutes put the Arsenal game off - and the snow is moving east.

Macedo
Cohen
Langley
Mullery
Keetch
Robson
Key
Cook
Leggat
Haynes
Howfield

That's a very strong Fulham side of the early 60s. Did it ever play against City, or against Ipswich, perchance?

Boc was in Cardiff central station when he found out....

Not quite. I was still on the National Express bus, turning right towards the city centre having just dropped passengers at the Universtity.

NB - I have decided to leave the typo for alex's benefit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669