Ipswich v Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
:icon_eek::thumbs_do

Just ignore the slightly wooden acting and admire how they made 'real' the world Tolkien created.

I loves Middle Earth:icon_bigg

Was at Hobbiton yesterday and they have finished the building for the new films, I can honestly say it was amazing how much effort they put in to that place, It really was a mini village down the smallest detail.

Photos?

I saw somewhere they had to rebuild Bag End cos Peter Jackson now has that set in his back garden!:icon_lol:

Can't put any pics online at the moment due to contract with the film company.

I'll see what I can do ;)

The whole place had to be done 100% the same as the last time, It really was quite amazing to see the effort and money put into it.

Of course I've seen LotR! I just fancy seeing it again. For the full extended edition one after the other you'd need a bag of speed and some lucozade though.

Right completely fecked right off after a miserable day watching shit sport.

Back to business. Come on Leicester do everyone a favour and get Keane sacked.

2-0 lovely jubbly.

Kirkland Naughton Davies Vitor Vitor Cunningham Abe Wellens King Dyer Vassell Gallagher.

Last edited:
Seems weathers causing all sorts of problems:

Source BBC

A cannabis factory in Leicester has been exposed by the wintry weather because heat lamps inside melted the snow on its roof.

We will be 3-0 up within the first 15mins the the match will be abandoned due to heavy snow. By the time we play the re-arranged fixture they will have sacked Roy Keane and replaced him with a top manager and bought loads of quality players in jan,and they will beat us 7-0.

Thats just the Leicester way.

We will be 3-0 up within the first 15mins the the match will be abandoned due to heavy snow. By the time we play the re-arranged fixture they will have sacked Roy Keane and replaced him with a top manager and bought loads of quality players in jan,and they will beat us 7-0.

Thats just the Leicester way.

The power of positive thinking :icon_lol:

Well, I was just going to check that as Liverpool's has been called off which kicks off at 5.30

Birmingham and Wigan now off in the Prem as well. Cardiff (called off yesterday), Portsmouth and Watford gone in the Championship. All of those five games were due to be 3 o'clock kick-offs; there must be grave doubts about our game which is not even due to start until after dark.

Leagues One and Two facing an almost total shut-down; only the game at Exeter survives.

Arsenal off now too.

I desperately hope our game does go ahead today.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670