Ipswich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ipswich 0-0 Leicester

Good point.

Re: Ipswich (a)

looked like we played a lot better than them , missed a few we should have scored but another good performance.

A good solid performance, possibly could have sneaked a goal, but then again so could they. All in all, I'm happy with a point.

Win your home games, draw your away games and you're as good as up. Terrific start to the season if you ask me...which I understand nobody did.

A point away at Ipswich is good, we seemed fairly decent, just disappointed that the game went a bit stale towards the end.

Happy with the point, keeps the confidence going for the team (and me)

Thought that Ipswich were an average side. Still worried about our fire power up front - could do with Beckford!

wouldve more than taken 4 points off the first 2 games, happy, would be very happy with a point vs Sheff Utd in mid-week too.

Last weeks game was a good opener for City, but this weeks always looked like a real introduction to the championship.
A good solid performance which should give the players the confidence to feel that there is nothing to fear in this division.
So far so good, and even if we come unstuck against Sheff U we will have had a reasonable start, and that with two difficult away games behind us.

...and above Forest, the Sheep, Holloway and that massive club amongst clubs, Preston...

Happy :icon_cool

0-0, clean sheet and a point...could have sneaked it...maybe if beckford was playing?!?! ;) .....but i will defnately take a point....

...and above Forest, the Sheep, Holloway and that massive club amongst clubs, Preston...

Happy :icon_cool

Just a shame we have to see that topping the table, else its going excellently so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669