Is a top four finish achievable or a pipe dream?

Status
Not open for further replies.
February is a massive month us Chelsea at home at the beginning with Man City at home at the end, all with a cheeky fixture away to Wolves sandwiched in the middle. an unbeaten run will provide clear daylight from the rest.

February is a massive month us Chelsea at home at the beginning with Man City at home at the end, all with a cheeky fixture away to Wolves sandwiched in the middle. an unbeaten run will provide clear daylight from the rest.

Ouch, didn’t realise that was the next three.
Noticed today Wolves have lost fewer games than us.

Think I’d take 5 pts from those matches if offered now.

We are TV for 3 out of the 4 in Feb I would hope BR rotates during the Brentford game, a win at Chelsea will be massive and will give us much needed momentum rolling into the Wolves game. I will be really happy if we get 6 points from Feb and beat Chelsea to extend our lead.

We are TV for 3 out of the 4 in Feb I would hope BR rotates during the Brentford game, a win at Chelsea will be massive and will give us much needed momentum rolling into the Wolves game. I will be really happy if we get 6 points from Feb and beat Chelsea to extend our lead.
4 out of 4 isn’t it?

Well I’m watching the Manchester United game now, feels like they could play another hour and not get back in this.

That's January.

All four February Premier League games are due to be televised, on Sky or BT. Hopefully there'll only be three league games in the month.
cheers Jeff the Chelsea game is on BT the Wolves and Man City games are on Sky

It’s incredible Man U are joint fifth. Burnley are only four points behind them, Wolves and Spurs despite being a “crisis club” up to half time on Sunday.

If we do make the CL I think we should all buy postcards of every city we play in & post them to Mr H Maguire c/o Old Trafford

Wish You Were Here?

I'd be inclined to attach a photo of Soyuncu as well but that depends on whether he ****s off to Man City in the Summer I guess.

Amazing to think that either Man Utd, Wolves, or Spurs would now need to win 5 more than us out of the remaining 14 games to overtake us, but only need to win 2 more (+ possible draw depending on GD) than Chelsea to go above them for a 4th spot.

If you look at the fixtures our season really hinges on the next six games, possibly seven....

FA cup - Brentford
League Cup - Villa
Prem - Chelsea, Wolves, Man City, Norwich
Possible League Cup final

Could be enormous or we could balls it up big time. Huge couple of months.

If you look at the fixtures our season really hinges on the next six games, possibly seven....

FA cup - Brentford
League Cup - Villa
Prem - Chelsea, Wolves, Man City, Norwich
Possible League Cup final

Could be enormous or we could balls it up big time. Huge couple of months.
Or it could be somewhere in between.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469