Is he really including....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the same. If he is then I fully expect him to be involved over the xmas period. Levein is a big fan :icon_eek:

Either that or he has just forgotten Lee exists.:icon_bigg

ive heard of unicorns, trolls, witches, the land of narnia but whats this lee morris people keep talking about? surely it cant exist

Lee Morris played a behind closed doors game last week. He is available for selection IMO.

DurhamFox said:
Lee Morris played a behind closed doors game last week. He is available for selection IMO.
and if not he could become a paralympian. Nice AV

Last edited:
Macky said:
his wheelchair would most likely get a puncture

:icon_bigg :icon_bigg :icon_bigg :icon_razz :icon_wink

DurhamFox said:
I thought the same. If he is then I fully expect him to be involved over the xmas period. Levein is a big fan :icon_eek:

I expect him to be involved as well. CL brought him straight in last year when he could walk. And to be fair, he looked really good in the games he played.

But my sheep-supporting mate said pretty much the same thing, and he was always injured there as well.

Maybe he'll come on at some point tomorrow, but I can't see him starting yet. Be nice for him to stay fit and take Sylla's place on the right wing... Let's hope that he's past his injury problems, although it's unlikely to say the least.

Graz said:
Maybe he'll come on at some point tomorrow, but I can't see him starting yet. Be nice for him to stay fit and take Sylla's place on the right wing... Let's hope that he's past his injury problems, although it's unlikely to say the least.

We play on Monday Graz...what is it with everyone today:icon_conf been on the Sherry I think.

highland fox said:
We play on Monday Graz...what is it with everyone today:icon_conf been on the Sherry I think.

Have to have a few before the game I think, for some reason I'm really nervous about this one. Would just like the 3 points to give us more of a buffer for the next two games I think.

glyn said:
I expect him to be involved as well. CL brought him straight in last year when he could walk. And to be fair, he looked really good in the games he played.

But my sheep-supporting mate said pretty much the same thing, and he was always injured there as well.

Morris says himself that he doesn't expect to be involved in the Reserves until next month so I can't imagine him being involved.

I hope Morris doesnt get another serious injury because i think that he only has the rest of the season to save his football career! Although i have slated him I do hope he stays fit and proves to City fans he is a good player!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669