Is he really including....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant believe the comments
Is this a city site or have or logged on to a trees or sheep site
Morris has been injured but he is a city player, he might turn out to be good for us and all i see is negative bollocks about him.
At leaset give him a chance, i can see it now, first match he playes he will be boo'd, it wont matter how well he played, It is on the cards, there will be shite heads out there that give him stick.

WHERE HAS THE BLUE AND WHITE ARMY GONE

Has someone been drinking tonight?

step said:
I cant believe the comments
Is this a city site or have or logged on to a trees or sheep site
Morris has been injured but he is a city player, he might turn out to be good for us and all i see is negative bollocks about him.
At leaset give him a chance, i can see it now, first match he playes he will be boo'd, it wont matter how well he played, It is on the cards, there will be shite heads out there that give him stick.

WHERE HAS THE BLUE AND WHITE ARMY GONE

I think it is called humour, people are merely trying to have a laugh over the fact we signed a player nearly 2 years ago, who has struggled to reach double figures in appearences.

Chill out step, it xmas.

PF, looking at the time of Step's posts and reading the content. I think he's just come back from his Christmas and showing how he cares for our great club.

Maybe should send his posts to players like Sylla & Dublin :102:

xsubmariner said:
PF, looking at the time of Step's posts and reading the content. I think he's just come back from his Christmas and showing how he cares for our great club.

Indeed X Sub and none of us get a bit OTT when we have had a few..

highland fox said:
Indeed X Sub and none of us get a bit OTT when we have had a few..

Fair do's, and I do not doubt that Step cares passionately about our club but surely that is the whole point, we all do, and that is why there are so many differing opinions and why there has been such an interesting debate over the current plight of the club.

I for one am greatly concerned by our current position and our results under Levein, but due to some of the excellent long term plans and the quality of the squad he has so far assembled I am not convinced sacking him would be the right move. And that is the strange thing with Levein, many other managers would have been driven out of the club by now, based on results but there does appear to be a fair amount of support for him, and even the majority of people questioning him remain unconvinced as to whether him leaving would be a positive move.

Just chill out guys. We were having a lauhabout the guy. I for one cant wait to see him play again and will be giving a very big, if slightly ironic cheer.

If hes as good as we have been told (TBH when I saw him he didnt look anything special but wasnt match fit) then he will be like a new sigining (as many have already said). He could be the final link and provide the continuity the team need ( I doubt this but you never know).

So lets support him all the way.

Morris was a sheep
He wears a leg strap
He lived at the physios
and what is wrong with that.

We'll play him on the left wing
We'll play him on the right
and when it comes to tacklin
We hope hes al-f**ckin-right.

(5 minute wonder, Im sorry)

Status
Not open for further replies.