Is it wrong for....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without a shadow of a doubt. Puts you straight in to Bernies corner of society.

So does pelvis thrusting and shouting at traffic.

My mate's dad is a spark, he was saying he got called out to the Bernie residence when they lived in Quorn.

Turned out his missus was trying to cram a frozen chicken into the microwave and it wouldn't fit, so they thought an electritian could help.

Last edited:
So does pelvis thrusting and shouting at traffic.

My mate's dad is a spark, he was saying he got called out to the Bernie residence when they lived in Quorn.

Turned out his missus was trying to cram a frozen chicken into the microwave and it wouldn't fit, so they thought an electritian could help.

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

I don't know which games it was.

I used to see Bernie all the time when he lived in Quorn, but his grubby little shack has been demolished now.

I saw him crawling around on someone's parcel shelf after a game once, an unwitting city fan had obviously offered a lift and was instantly left regretting it.

I used to see Bernie all the time when he lived in Quorn, but his grubby little shack has been demolished now.

I saw him crawling around on someone's parcel shelf after a game once, an unwitting city fan had obviously offered a lift and was instantly left regretting it.

Mad. Funnily enough, I've only seen him once outside a matchday context, and that was about 4 weeks ago.

So you finally worked out what he was saying then?

You don't wanna know what they got up to when they couldn't find Elton.

It probably hadn't been washed from the week before(actually it probably hadn't been washed since it was bought)

He was at the pub in Watford, thankfully i was sat on a different table, but he ended up shouting his gibberish near to where my two mates from Finland and Switzerland were sitting, they looked a bit confused by him tbh.

Anyhoo about the facepaint- Cup Final yes, International, possibly... normal boring match...no way.

It's not wrong, a bit weird maybe but certainly not wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669