Is Levein the right man for the job?

Is Levein the right man for the job?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
drummindefender said:
simple poll guys 8)

Simple poll from a simple person :lol: :wink:

I cant see anyone saying no just because he looks like the favourite so everyone should be backing the new manager.

if the board believe he is the right manager then we the fans, should believe that he is the right manager

tom_ said:
I want ed Glen Hoddle :(

I wanted someone who'd give us a bit of style as well as a winning attitude - a cavalier who believed in scoring again when you've scored once.

However, Levein's got some pedigree, a lot of admirers and it sounds as if he's got some integrity too.

So let's be positive, get behind him and hope that my nagging fears about his fundamentally defensive outlook doesn't mean we've taken on a dour Megson, Bassett type.

And, if he brings people in, as surely he will, then lets be sure they are better than the ones being replaced not just more numbers on a roll call.

What an appointment still cant believe we managed to get him. IMO a real coup.

I think its a coup as well, hearts having been doing too bad and he is reccomended by martin o neil so if he has the same management style we could have a lot too look forward to.

CL will be a major coup for you, he likes a physical team and built a simillar team to what Martin O'Neil has at Celtic but on smaller budget. CL has always worked on small budget and is an expert at finding bargins for peanuts e.g Mark De Vries and Alan Maybury as well as spotting good youngsters and introducing them when ready.

Your the one that I want, ooh, ooh, ooh, honey! :D

It seams to good to be true. but lets all keep our feet on the ground, give the guy our 100% support and we all know he has a difficult task ahead so lets give him time and not expect to much to quick.

Hope is back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570