• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
He bought me a pint in Krystals once.

Naughty Fox said:
Joe_Fox said:
He bought me a pint in Krystals once.

He bought most girls a pint in Krystals :wink:

He tried to lure me into bed but I told him that I fancied girls and he hit me with a leek and daffodil hybrid weapon.

It's a good job you wer'nt completley wasted or you could have mistaken his golden locks for.......... Christ it does'nt bare thinking about

Naughty Fox said:
It's a good job you wer'nt completley wasted or you could have mistaken his golden locks for.......... Christ it does'nt bare thinking about

That would be a comedy of errors.

yeah but imagine the money you could make from the kiss and tell in the news of the world

'My savage night of passion with welsh football star'

Malf said:
Naughty Fox said:

That would be a comedy of errors.

JF would not have gone too far as he would have come across his 'daffodil hybrid weapon' at some point :lol:

Spider said:
yeah but imagine the money you could make from the kiss and tell in the news of the world

Joe revealing all about the money shot! $$$$$

Malf said:
Spider said:

The weapon was nasty, a real tangled mess.

Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
Spider said:

Like getting your foot stuck in the net when your in goal at 5 a side?

Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
Spider said:

Like getting your foot stuck in the net when your in goal at 5 a side?

Not quite but I see your viewpoint. You are approaching 3000 Malf, what are you planning? Make sure the communists don't move it, the bar stools

Back to the topic...... :p

Savage was my favourite player by far when he was with us. Everyone recognises that he didn't have the talent, but the fact he was the most committed week in, week out made him a legend in my eyes.

I agree with everything Speno, I hope he returns one day. :)

No he's not a legend.

Izzet is a legend, Walshie is a legend, Birch is a legend, Sir Gary is a legend.

Savage was a good player in one of the best teams we'll ever have probably, but not a legend.

bua said:
No he's not a legend.

Izzet is a legend, Walshie is a legend, Birch is a legend, Sir Gary is a legend.

Savage was a good player in one of the best teams we'll ever have probably, but not a legend.

That is you're opinion, which is fair enough. People have different defintions of 'legends', so just because you think he isn't, it doesn't mean you should discredit anyone who holds that opinion.

Scowcroft said:
bua said:
No he's not a legend.

That is you're opinion, which is fair enough. People have different defintions of 'legends', so just because you think he isn't, it doesn't mean you should discredit anyone who holds that opinion.

Well said Scowy!! Too many people on this site are quick to jump down peoples throats when they express an opinion!!

I personally don't think he is the same bracket as some of our legends, but like stated its my opinion!!

Of course he's not a legend like Walshie, Birch or St Gary, but he's a legend in his own way. The amount of effort and energy he put in for us was unbelievable. He was part of one of our most successful periods in the clubs history and he contributed towards that. :)

Savage isnt in the top ten legends, but hes certainly a legend.
The votes say it all. ;)

Malf said:
Fox Fan said:
What do you mean Guppy wasn'nt a skillful player?? He set up like 50% of our goals. His crosses were great, and that goal he once scored on his right foot.... well

Guppy wasn't skillfull ata ll, infact he was fcukin shit near the ned of his time at leicester. He was a quality crosser, and scored the odd good goal! But wasn't skillfull and rarely could beat a man. He was so frustrating at times, he wlaso managed to sky one over from 2 yards out against Wimbledon many years ago, nob.

Hello - by the end of his career Pt barley played him, he hated Taylor i belive he stated such when he want to Celtic. Also remember Mickeys comments about the fitness of the players when he came in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester3883
2Leeds Utd3882
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3966
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757