Is there anyone worth keeping

Status
Not open for further replies.

lanxfox

We've all been saddened by the endless list of great players to leave us for pastures new over the years but after one of the worst seasons in living memory I for one wouldn't be upset whoever were to leave in the close season - There are 1 or 2 young prospects i suppose but on the whole I would say we need to add at least 10 new players to the present squad if we are going to make a challenge for the top 6 next season - which players would you keep from the present dross if any

All the ones that still have contracts because MM is not going to waste his money buying them out and no-one in their right mind is going to come in for them.

For me, and I know there will be some who will have a go, I would keep the following - and of course the entire 8 signed from the youth academy (incl Mattock).

Henderson
Stearman
McCarthy
Kisnorbo
McAuley
Kenton
Wesolowski
Newton (offer a 1 yr contract)
Porter
Hughes
Hume
Fryatt
Cad (offer a 1 yr contract)

the only players i'd keep are

Hume
Mcauley
Kisnorbo

obviosley Mattock and the youth

The rest can go!!!

Who are out of contract now?

What bag do we put this rubbish in??

Green....... Recyclable
Red.......... Cardboard
Black........ straight to the tip

All answers to the Walkers Stadium please

What bag do we put this rubbish in??

Green....... Recyclable
Red.......... Cardboard
Black........ straight to the tip

All answers to the Walkers Stadium please

They aren't worthy of a bag - just dump them in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

We wont ged rid of all, we need numbers as well as more quality, id keep

Stearman
McAuley
Kisnorbo
Kenton
Newton
Weso
Porter
Hume
Fryatt

+ 8 academy + 5/6 decent new comers

There aren't actually many I would say are THAT bad - I really think a quality manager is the most important thing as I think we have some decent players that have been playing under a succession of crap managers.. I think we need plenty of new blood in as well.. players I hope we don't keep would be..

Johnson
Douglas
Hughes
Jarrett

and I think thats about it..

out of interest - what do we think will happen to Mark De Vries? will he be on his way - if hes still under contract I think it might well be worth while keeping him for next season..

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd only keep:

The 8 we just signed from the academy on prof contracts, plus Mattock and:

Hume
Weso
Newton
Kisnorbo
Cadamarteri

But I'm realistic, I dont think we have the funds to change the entire first team squad, and the following would suffice as decent squad players:

Stearman
McAuley
Skills
Fryatt
McCarthy
Porter
Logan
Hendo

They aren't worthy of a bag - just dump them in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

There are laws that govern the dumping of raw sewage into our oceans.

Just consider the environmental impact of all that shit in the Pacific, and this time we won't have Columbus to go and discover it.

There are laws that govern the dumping of raw sewage into our oceans.

Just consider the environmental impact of all that shit in the Pacific, and this time we won't have Columbus to go and discover it.

Are there exemptions for fish and aquatic mammals? And how do birds manage on their migratory flights? Do they just clench their bum cheeks and let rip as they pass over the coast?

I think the truth should be known!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570