Is this a record?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats breakfast Matt...... and the nik naks are a driving to work snack FFS!

I had finished my brekkie by 8am........ :icon_bigg

I know i'm 10 mins early but i've just had a sick breakfast. it was lovely BG. It even included fried and scrambled egg! a few sooooosage's and some lovely smoked crispy bacon as well as many other delights it was all there and all washed down with a nice PG tips.

and all for £2.25. Bargain!

I know i'm 10 mins early but i've just had a sick breakfast. it was lovely BG. It even included fried and scrambled egg! a few sooooosage's and some lovely smoked crispy bacon as well as many other delights it was all there and all washed down with a nice PG tips.

Oh lord, lost all respekt now

TEA! Drink of the devil! ****ing horrid stuff!

Fish fingers, waffles, smileys and beans for dinner? :icon_lol:

you cutting down then NF?

I noticed at Crewe when they saw you in the chip shop, they wrapped yours up in the Times!..........:icon_bigg

and that was just the chips, not the shoal of fish!

you cutting down then NF?

I noticed at Crewe when they saw you in the chip shop, they wrapped yours up in the Times!..........:icon_bigg

and that was just the chips, not the shoal of fish!

:icon_bigg:icon_bigg

Im getting a ST at Crewe next season .... that chippy is outstanding :038:

:icon_bigg:icon_bigg

Im getting a ST at Crewe next season .... that chippy is outstanding :038:

Chip shop is open all year. Get a ST there, I suppose I could give you a lift there if you needed one...:icon_roll

Chip shop is open all year. Get a ST there, I suppose I could give you a lift there if you needed one...:icon_roll

I'd rather go on the train than your have your greasy hands all over me :icon_wink

Feck off, you seen the size of him!

I like standing at the side of him though, makes me looker slim.

He's quick though, the speed that he crossed the road when he saw we had food was amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46