Is This The Worst Leicester Team Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well last year's team only had 2 points more at this stage of the season, and finished with a goal difference of -15.

It's pretty difficult to say if this team is worse than last years - because although overall we have been very poor this year, what about the two times Kisnorbo has been sent off and a penalty given only for the red card to be retracted afterwards? I'm not trying to pull the wool over anyones eyes and say we deserve to be MUCH higher up the league, but even if we'd got a point from each of those games that were completely written off after those ref's blunders, we'd be in a MUCH better position than we are at the moment and wouldn't be in such a desperate position.

Every team will have their sob stories and IFs and BUTs but despite our lot consistently being a shower of shite surely its not fair that we've effectively played 2 games of our season with a player less and a penalty awarded to the opposition

You get the luck you deserve. Where would be now if we had finished off Bristol City, or Colchester or anyone else we have played, missed countless chances and not won.

No. in comparison with past teams, technically we have better players but perhaps the worst manager ever who plays them out of postion, different lineup every week and bizarre tactics and substitutions!

I've been to a fair few games home and away this season and not seen a single win.

Either I am a curse or our team is sh*t

better players but perhaps the worst manager !

From Norman Bullock through to the present day, I place Holloway as the second worst Leicester manager.

Peter Taylor still holds prime position because he took us into freefall and his subsequent record since leaving Filbert Street confirms that he is totally hopeless. Holloway has merely continued to oversee the decline of the club. If he would only shut his mouth for a bit and stop irritating the situation, it might be possible to place him in the same category as a few other duds.

It's pretty difficult to say if this team is worse than last years - because although overall we have been very poor this year, what about the two times Kisnorbo has been sent off and a penalty given only for the red card to be retracted afterwards? I'm not trying to pull the wool over anyones eyes and say we deserve to be MUCH higher up the league, but even if we'd got a point from each of those games that were completely written off after those ref's blunders, we'd be in a MUCH better position than we are at the moment and wouldn't be in such a desperate position.
And if you hadn't been gifted 3 points at Ninian Park you'd be all but down now. As they're fond of saying on MOTD, 'luck balances out over the course of a season'.

The players in the squad appear to have the quality to at least keep us in this division. I have certailny seem worse players in a city team. What we don't have are players with the attitude of e.g. Lennon, Izzet, Walsh, Elliot, Savage, Marshall. Neither do we have the leadership at any level needed to bring the team together and win through sheer effort if necessary. The club has an aura of faliure surrounding it, there is no backbone in the team and no authority leading it. We may well go and win at Stoke, I hope we do, but that won't change anything we are still weak, fragile and in need of a major lift in confidence and belief. This is a fundemental problem that has not been addressed for several seasons.

Its not just about being able to pass well, shoot, dribble, or head the ball. Its about stopping the other feckers doing it first then have enough left to stick it up 'em.

I have not seen Holloway look like addressing this issue yet.

IMO.

Cnuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673