It COULD happen!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looks a bit like Tony James.

Cometh the hour, cometh the man

He came off the bench to score the winner in the ressies tonight!!

It could happen.

Probably his last ever appearance in a Leicester shirt...

"Leicester were back in front in the 76th minute after Elvis Hammond, playing his first game for the home side after a lengthy lay-off through injury, ran through the midfield and despite Saynor sprinting off his line trying to get down to take the ball away from the feet of the substitute, he was rounded and the ball easily tapped into the empty net."

I am being entirely serious here, I reckon we should start with Elvis on the bench on Sunday - at least he has pace which is more than can be said for Fryatt and Howard......

wouldnt be the first time a ball has bounced off his arse...

:icon_redf

sorry, thinking about something else there:102:

I am being entirely serious here, I reckon we should start with Elvis on the bench on Sunday - at least he has pace which is more than can be said for Fryatt and Howard......

I agree. Hayles and Hume up front with Elvis on the bench. Fryatt, Howars and Campbell have proved they are useless feckers with no bottle and no fight and particularly in the case of Campbell and Fryatt couldn't hit the proverbial cow's arse with a banjo.

But of course our genius manager with stick with the same useless lumps he has done all the fecking time. Why haven't we seen Kishishev or King in a first team squad when Oakley and Clemence have been shit all season? What the **** happened to Bori - is Hume really a better right winger? I know Laczko was supposedly bought as a back-up left winger but surely not as back up to a 36 year old fecking centre forward. Why hasn't Chambers been given a go when the defense has looked decidely ropey of late? I'm not necessarily saying that these are brilliant players who would have made all the difference but when the players he has been picking clearly are individually and collectively a big steaming pile of monkey crap why the feck were these other players not given a chance to see if they could do any better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669