It's always darkest before the dawn....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been to maybe 500 City games the length & breadth of the country, since my first in 1969 & watched every competetive England match since the 1970 World Cup, so I think I have the credentials to make your amateurish attempt at a put-down quite laughable

In my experience, booing players who are under-performing, or calling for a managers head 7 games into a season becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy

If you care about LCFC as much as I do, cheer the boys until you're hoarse & trust in the club management to plot a course for our success

We were spoiled for a few years with a solid & reliable manager like Pearson, those halcyon days are now behind us - the future is Paulo Sousa & LCFC playing good football in the Premiership within three years (if the manager & players don't feel we've given up on them)

You're living in cloud-cuckoo land. Sousa has not got what it takes. If booing and calling for his head becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy, we should boo from the first minute to the last.

The future with Paulo Sousa is more likely to be in League One in one year than the Premiership in three.

Personally I stopped reading after the 'watched two matches' thing. So he's missed ]the first half mess at Palace, the effort less performance at Burnley, the goalless draw versus Boro and the quite frankly utter wank and embrassing defeat at Pompey. Oh yes and let's not forget giving Macclesfield three goals too.

It's all well and nice saying 'everything's alright' after watching 180 minutes abroad but I can assure you the reality of the games has been we have leaked like a tin roof, couldn't bag in a brothel and in the process done with it with such sideways passing grace.

Last edited:
Personally I stopped reading after the 'watched two matches' thing. So he's missed ]the first half mess at Palace, the effort less performance at Burnley, the goalless draw versus Boro and the quite frankly utter wank and embrassing defeat at Pompey. Oh yes and let's not forget giving Macclesfield three goals too.

It's all well and nice saying 'everything's alright' after watching 180 minutes abroad but I can assure you the reality of the games has been we have leaked like a tin roof, couldn't bag in a brothel and in the process done with it with such sideways passing grace.

yay Hazzman! :icon_lol:

unfortunately I can't see beyond the gloom. my batteries are flat in my torch and I'm stuck in a big black hole.

Even a stunning lass is less attractive when she has the clap..

I'll always cheer the foxes.. but when they're a mismanaged mangy bunch without shape or fight... I'll be one of the mongs.

The bright and breezy start against QPR before the long, slow slide into mediocrity where players looked more upset over the extra 7 minutes than the suffering support.

Come on lads - what ever happened to the 'Foxes Never Quit' spirit?

As a 'foxile' living abroad, I've only seen two of this season's Leicester games on TV (Reading & Cardiff), but both times we looked impressive under Paulo's leadership

90% of the Forum comments are negative but I can see some real positives in the club this year that seem to be getting overlooked as most fans are reaching for the 'panic button'

1. wealthy new foreign owners ready to pull the cheque book out & sign some quality players who will take the club forward (eg. Waghorn & the Japan international midfielder)

2. Internationally acclaimed manager, one the best players of Portugal's "Golden" generation, with good contacts that will give us opportunities to sign players on loan or help attract good players to the club on a permanent basis

3. Sousa's coaching skills have seen two of last season's fringe players excell to become cornerstones of this year's team (Dyer & King)

I say "get behind the team", give Sousa a few more weeks before calling for changes - there's been a lot of talk about Martin O'Neil coming back to Leicester, but most on here should remember a home loss to Sheff Utd where there were vociferous "O'Neil Out' protests after an opening run of 6-7 games without a win..... and boy did MON prove the doubters wrong with the success we enjoyed shortly afterwards

Keep going Paulo... keep going team... let's get a few wins under the belt & get us up where we belong, challenging for promotion :038:

a few more weeks of sousa will write off any chances this season, he is a prima donna with NO plan B,

Surely we are now standing in the pitch black?

I read this statement on a church billboard the other day, so I immediatley thought of it as rubbish spouted by crazy feckers.

Exactly.

Sousa is tactically inept, in fact he is worse than the muppet who got us relegated with his formations and substitutes.
I want him gone and I want it to happen today. Cos with him here all I can see is League One football again, and I don't want to experience that again in my lifetime(soz for being a football snob!)

still getting darker...

Exactly.

Sousa is tactically inept, in fact he is worse than the muppet who got us relegated with his formations and substitutes.
I want him gone and I want it to happen today. Cos with him here all I can see is League One football again, and I don't want to experience that again in my lifetime(soz for being a football snob!)

Surely not 'inept' as strong away wins as Leeds & Portsmouth must have required good tactics

We're scoring goals, on the surface it would seem its just a question of sorting out the defence??? A few clean sheets and we'd be mid-table based on the goals scored

Undoubtedly, two huge problems are poor 'team spirit' & no connection with the fans under Sousa - these were cornerstones of the Nigel Pearson era

Surely not 'inept' as strong away wins as Leeds & Portsmouth must have required good tactics

i'm sorry? "strong" wins? against a newly promoted team who shipped 6 at home last night and a team who can't field a full subs bench?

and your reasoning is rubbish

he mustn't be inept because of two wins in the carling cup?

Thanks for the upbeat post Wombat.. it is refreshing to read some positive thoughts, though sadly this spin is pretty thin. Teams in our current position rarely suddenly improve.

Ipswich and Reading last season, Sunderland the season they went up to name a few

'Foxes Scavenge Rubbish Bins' that should be our new slogan and mode of operation, you never know what we might find
Darrius Vassell is without a team.

As is one Barrington Hayles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673