Speculation It's Deadline Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DillyDing22

Beckford does add to the team, but we have enough strikers to fill his boots. I think that Vardy and Nugent have the potential to start most games and still provide enough attacking threat. Also Futacs looks more than capable to mix it up up front. If we can get some of the ridiculous funds Huddersfield gained for Rhodes, then I think Beckford leaving is a good deal for us. Plus it gives us a bit of room to perhaps add in the defensive area.

SJN-Fox

From all the rumours flying around it will only be a loan anyway. If they are trying to offload him then it just shows that it's all about the money. Absolute madness if you ask me.

DillyDing22

it's not confirmed on here. Personally don't think we can rely on two full backs all season

SJN-Fox

It's confirmed on the OS (as per my post in the Kennedy thread).

homer

Cameron Stewart joins Burnley (WTF ?)

Heskey going to Charlton

Lako42

Boring!!!

Cate Fox

I've been out all day and expected to come back to a raft of changes... oh well.

What time does the transfer window close?

Last edited:

give_us_a_wave

I'm watching the sky sports website Transfer Centre to see if anything happens.While I was there I read that the expert analysis on SSN right up til midnight will be provided by Dowie & 'arry Bassett! If that's what they meant by an "improved service" after being changed to a pay channel I'm glad I was never tempted.

Matt_B

Can you look in your sent items and see who it says you sent it to?

An error in the user name will make it disappear, you don't get any warnings about things not being delivered.

Not on my phone, it says they are all to and from "Array". I'll check when I get home. I'm sure I just clicked her name and message, it worked this time anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669