It's just dawned on me

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a fecking thread...............

really confused aged 21...............

When did i post that?

Student, Moira, Confused

wil you stop going on about that sick bitch she is in prison get over her for ****s sake.

I'm off to Tesco. It's the day the care in the community bus does it's therapy trip. It will be much less stressful and confusing.

I'm off to Tesco. It's the day the care in the community bus does it's therapy trip. It will be much less stressful and confusing.

I'M GOING THERE IN A BIT. SEE YOU THERE!!!!!!

He's driving the feckin' bus OG

And Ray Parlour's sat on the back seat combing his blonde hair........

I think what Foxello is trying to tell us is that clubs like Leicester, Leeds, Sheff. Weds and F**est have higher status than clubs like Wigan, Reading and Watford because of previous success and fanbase.

However what he seems to be overlooking is that football doesn't work like that. If it did it would be dull we would be able to predict results of every game and would not be worth watching. If Leicester and Leeds are 'premiership clubs' is he also suggesting that we should also just gift the Premiership trophy to Manchester United and the Champions League to Real Madrid each year because they are the biggest clubs? If so we would have never experienced playing in Europe and winning the league cup twice.

I hate this idea that football is played on paper. Football matches are won by merit and hard work and not by status or money.

I think what Foxello is trying to tell us is that clubs like Leicester, Leeds, Sheff. Weds and F**est have higher status than clubs like Wigan, Reading and Watford because of previous success and fanbase.
However what he seems to be overlooking is that football doesn't work like that. If it did it would be dull we would be able to predict results of every game and would not be worth watching. If Leicester and Leeds are 'premiership clubs' is he also suggesting that we should also just gift the Premiership trophy to Manchester United and the Champions League to Real Madrid each year because they are the biggest clubs? If so we would have never experienced playing in Europe and winning the league cup twice.

I hate this idea that football is played on paper. Football matches are won by merit and hard work and not by status or money.

Finally. My god it took nearly an hour to work it out. And i did'nt mean just on paper but also as a club. The whole point was that we are not achieving what we should be and if Mandaric was not to come we'd achieve even less and we would end up relegated and in League One, therefore meaning administration again and any decent players we may have going.

The whole point was that we are not achieving what we should be and if Mandaric was not to come we'd achieve even less and we would end up relegated and in League One, therefore meaning administration again and any decent players we may have going.

If we got relegated that would be achieving what we should be because we won't have played well enough. Play like a league one side and play in league one. Play like a premiership side and we will be in the premiership. The size of our stadium or our owners wallet does not change that.

The idea of Leicester as an underachieving club is rubbish. It is a club that is not achieving at all. Big difference there.

Madder than Mad Jack McMad, winner of this year's Mr Madman competition

FACT !!!!!!!!

Finally. My god it took nearly an hour to work it out.

Everyone knew what you meant from the start, we just disagree with your point.

Football is about what happoens on the pitch, not how big the crowd is, how big the stadium is, size of city, club history etc.

But taking into account those things anyway, there must be 30+ clubs whose fans believe they should be in the Premiership, and only 20 can be there at any one time. Why would we have more right to be in the Premiership than the sheep, Cov, Southampton, Leeds, Sheff Weds, Sunderland, trees, Wolves, WBA, Ipswich, Brum etc? They're all from similar sized or bigger cities, have decent stadiums and all those clubs have won more 'big' trophies than us in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69