It's just dawned on me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we are a mid table conference team, with a feck off big stadium

Why would we have more right to be in the Premiership than the sheep, Cov, Southampton, Leeds, Sheff Weds, Sunderland, trees, Wolves, WBA, Ipswich, Brum etc? They're all from similar sized or bigger cities, have decent stadiums and all those clubs have won more 'big' trophies than us in the past.

Cov haven't won more than we have!

If Mandaric did'nt come- We'll be in League One.:( :icon_cry: :eek: :frown: :102: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Has it dawned on you that we might be in League One next season even if Mandaric does come. Money does not guarantee salvation!

I said 'big' trophies. All we've won is the league cup when the top teams didn't take it seriously. They've won the FA cup.

I'm not sure that the FA Cup was taken all that seriously even when Cov won it. In any case, three League Cups must equal one FA Cup!.

At least we can say that we have never spent a single day below the second tier of English football (yet!) - how many of the other teams you mention can say that? We are at least their equal, although we won't be for long with out present structure.

We are, though, what we are - and that is most definitely not a Premiership club, team or anything else.

Nowt to say apart from this threads made me laugh.:biggrin: We have a new star in the making:icon_roll

I'd say it's probably your sig that gives it away

:biggrin: :038: :038:
big%20weed.jpg

wow i want one of them just once :icon_eek: :icon_cool :icon_bigg ;)

that's a lot of feckin rizlas!!
15 packs of kingsize to build a monster like that

Your fault - it would only have been 96 if you hadn't asked

It's a Premiership quality Talking Balls thread, but at the moment it just has Championship quality Talking Balls posts........
I think I've got ya, so it is a high quality thread and deserves to be up there with the best threads in the world. Unfortunately, at the minute, the posts that are contained in this thread aren't really up to the quality that is expected of the thread and is therefore giving a false impression of rubbishness

Correct :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00