It's MIKE NEWELL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inane crap is what makes this forum tick - if you think differently then you may as well go home and smack your head against the tele.

Joe_Fox said:
Inane crap is what makes this forum tick - if you think differently then you may as well go home and smack your head against the tele.

Did that when we played Stoke....No, really....

alex said:
Did that when we played Stoke....No, really....

haha!
Did you get static and that?

alex said:
Nah, just a bleeding nose....

..and a bleeding headache! :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

alex said:
And another 'how the **** did we lose that?' after taste...

I was on my christmas do - resigned at the end of the match - I leave start of June. HONEST! :icon_lol: :081: :icon_lol:

No more Joe_fox after that.

Joe_Fox said:
I was on my christmas do - resigned at the end of the match - I leave start of June. HONEST! :icon_lol: :081: :icon_lol:

No more Joe_fox after that.
Why?

It is has now been posted on the Rivals Site that the board are meeting tonight to discuss the managerial position.

It has also been stated by GT Fox ( dont hammer me I am only passing on the info ) that Newell has been granted permission to talk to us and Luton's stance in the media has purely been for political reasons (For The Fans)

GTfox Posted on 3/2 20:07 Email this Message | Edit | Reply
re: the board

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This may have been reported earlier, but I can confirm City have discussed the managers position with Mike Newell having been given position permission by Luton chairman Bill Tomlins.

It would seem that whilst publicly Luton want him to stay, they will not stand in his way if he is determined to join City.

Last edited:
Posted on the BBC 606 Forum.

Postposted by wisbechfox, 1 Hour Ago

Mike Newell will be installed as Leicester City manager on Tuesday lunchtime.
Terms have been agreed, Mike is to sign a 3 year contract.

Compensation is being negotiated with Luton

This is very very reliable info.

Will MN keep the foxes up?

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Posted on the BBC 606 Forum.

Postposted by wisbechfox, 1 Hour Ago

Mike Newell will be installed as Leicester City manager on Tuesday lunchtime.
Terms have been agreed, Mike is to sign a 3 year contract.

Compensation is being negotiated with Luton

This is very very reliable info.

Will MN keep the foxes up?

Ironic that a few years back he kept us down......:icon_eek:

Boy Genius said:
Ironic that a few years back he kept us down......:icon_eek:

End of the day we forgave Speedie, lets hope as Speedie did, he does come to Filbo and be instrumental in getting us back to the Prem.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
End of the day we forgave Speedie, lets hope as Speedie did, he does come to Filbo and be instrumental in getting us back to the Prem.

I could back anyone, I live and let live.....

except:
Dennis Wise, Alan Shearer, Peter Taylor, any body who has played for Liverpool, Roy Keane, those ugly fecking neville brothers, Colin Wanker.... etc etc etc

Boy Genius said:

except:
Dennis Wise, Alan Shearer, Peter Taylor, any body who has played for Liverpool, Roy Keane, those ugly fecking neville brothers, Colin Wanker.... etc etc etc

That is a fine list of rogues if I ever saw one !

Boy Genius said:

except:

Do you use these names to frighten small children with. :icon_eek:

I seen newell's comments and it looks to me it is very likely he is leaving luton. Not necessairly for us tho, although I think we are the most likely destination.

Newell I would defenitly be happy with, the 3 year contract length is a bit dodgy as it means compensation payout again if it doesnt workout but I guess he wants some sort of security if he is to sign up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69