It's MIKE NEWELL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duzza said:
Mike Newell is not the man to fire this squad up IMO. I hope and wait to be proven wrong!

bloody hell durham lets wait and see if its him first and if it is give the bloke a chance you whining sod :icon_bigg :icon_wink

Yorkshire Vixen said:
bloody hell durham lets wait and see if its him first and if it is give the bloke a chance you whining sod :icon_bigg :icon_wink

Did I not say I would give him a chance???:icon_roll :icon_lol:

Yorkshire Vixen said:

I don't think he's good enough, get rid of him, just about to start the sack Newell poll!! :081:

Duzza said:
Did I not say I would give him a chance???:icon_roll :icon_lol:

it wasnt crystal clear no :icon_lol: if he is the man for the job you should be relatively pleased it would afterall give you something to moan about :icon_lol:

Yorkshire Vixen said:
it wasnt crystal clear no :icon_lol: if he is the man for the job you should be relatively pleased it would afterall give you something to moan about :icon_lol:

I dont need any more excuses to moan! :)

On a seperate note, RN - Do you have any further info to that which can be found in this mornings Sun?

He has performed miracles at Luton, I am punching the air right now with this news....Right now...

beighton155 said:
I don;t buy the sun, whats the story?

Neither do I, we have all the national dailys in our reception at work.

Just says exactly the same as RN, Newell will be installed next week as LCFC boss.

Babylon said:
RN and Bob know their stuff so I don't mind.

I only relay what I believe to be the truth and do have good contacts. I have to say I did think Steve Cotterill was nailed on because I knew ages ago that he was target number 1 for the club - hence my cash went on him at 10/1. Looks like Burnley are making it difficult for him to leave so target number 2, Mike Newell has been targetted and has agreed to come back to Leicester. He has maintained his links with certain senior staff at the club so he's not a complete unknown, his reputation has grown over the past few years and he is an exciting prospect.

alex said:
He has performed miracles at Luton, I am punching the air right now with this news....Right now...

Right here right now?

p.s. If there's any probs getting Newell then we could always offer him a bung. :icon_lol:

Joe_Fox said:
Right here right now?

p.s. If there's any probs getting Newell then we could always offer him a bung. :icon_lol:

Newell, Newell, Newell, Newell, Newell, Newell.....

Punch the air you tossers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670