It's not Mike Newell, its.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree i feel that if kelly gets us back to back wins the first time this season then he is the man for the job. i would have loved to see o'neil back but hey thats not gonna happen now is it. mike newell would have been a good man to bring in for the job but im willing to stick by rob kelly for the rest of the season, so come on lets get behind the lads!

RN Fox said:
99.5% but thats close enough. It not over till it's over.

I pray you're right RN. IMO the appointment of Mike Newell will mark a fantastic new era for our club.

alex said:
I pray you're right RN. IMO the appointment of Mike Newell will mark a fantastic new era for our club.

As it was with Taylor, Adams, Levein.... ;)

Brauny Blue said:
I don't know what everyone else thinks, but i'm not ecstatic about any of the candidates:icon_cry:

Depens upon your expectations I suppose.We are hovering over the Relegation zone in the championship so we are unlikely to attract the Cream.Newell is about as good as we could expect but i know what you mean BB there isn't a Manager out there who we could realistically get that would set my blood racing.

highland fox said:
Depens upon your expectations I suppose.We are hovering over the Relegation zone in the championship so we are unlikely to attract the Cream.Newell is about as good as we could expect but i know what you mean BB there isn't a Manager out there who we could realistically get that would set my blood racing.

Frank Rijkaard. :102: :102: :102:

After Saturdays great win against Wolves, it's a racing cert (as RN would say) that Rob Kelly will be in place until the end of the season. Lets face it 2 wins on the bounce and we are out of the bottom three with what looks like a couple of easy games to come. We could be out of the woods in a few games and who knows when the run will end. With a renewed player confidence and revitalised supporters who are beginning to enjoy what they see and getting behind the team again, it seems mad to even think of change.

Rob Kelly wants the job no matter how he comes across in the media. He believes he can become the manager the fans want.
I'm sure if we did a poll he would beat the likes of Holloway and even Newell now were winning.

Last edited:
Hate to say I told you so but.......................

The longer this goes on the more of a farce we as a club look. Why not be done with it and give it the guy who's currently in the hot seat.

I have to say I thought Newell would come following a second interview but apparently Luton have pulled out all the stops in one last ditch attempt to keep him and it worked. :icon_wink

As they say, thats football. We must now move onwards and upwards and beat Brighton on saturday.

The Fox said:
I'm sorry I don't agree with RN Fox, it's well known at the club that if R Kelly get's another good result this weekend, he's got the job...............at least until the end of the season. I have a good contact that say's Mike Newall sorry Newell WILL NOT COME HERE. Forget Cotterell and McAllister etc if we win this weekend its a done deal. Maybe Lennon at the end of the season.

This might upset Baby lon and a few others because i've posted it but it is true........................Rob Kelly's Blue & White Army.

Spot on I think.......................................:038: Ill give myself a round of applause.......:038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00