It's time to turn on our owners

Yep. It’s basically a tantrum press reset moment. Get rid of all the high priced crap and start from year zero. We ****ed it. We have to own the ****ery and move on. Still hurts like hell though. We were in a position where we could’ve really kicked on. We never had to go back to being a yo-yo club, but that’s where we are now. Bad decisions have undone all that was good. We won’t ever get the platform we had again.

We can however start making the right decisions and we can start that today. Picking up Leeds United’s dregs isn’t the right decision. It has ‘this isn’t going to work out’ all over it.
Not just bad decisions. But sticking by those decisions for far too long and not seeing the obvious

Just a thought but it may well be that the ever incompetent Leicester City Council have inadvertently saved the club from total collapse. The snail like progress of the planning application means the club haven't started work on the totally unaffordable, and soon to be completely inappropriate, stadium expansion.

****ing stupid idea when we're skint anyway. Thankfully, it will remain just as a few pictures of 'what might have been' while we quietly forget all about it.

We definitely had the air of a club that in the board room, believed we could not be relegated.

Why on earth we would ever be so arrogant is beyond me. We are not one of the big six. We are in trouble.

We gave the top 4 a real push for two seasons in a row… due to injuries and poor management we never made it - with cracks showing. The FA Cup win covered those cracks up, but everything has fallen down. We gave it a go and it didn’t work. Relegation might be the refresh we need, rather than trying to rebuild a squad in the PL, time will tell. Either way it will be a new chapter for the club…

Yes, and I think we need to both embrace and feel positive about a new chapter. Given the number of players that'll be going (either out of contract or sold) then it's going to be a much changed squad. I have concerns about the funds available for a rebuild but it's going to be much more of a clean slate than most relegated clubs get (I'd imagine) so maybe with parachute money and a much reduced wages bill, we'll have the both the funds and financial wiggle room to do something. What could possibly go wrong....

How the **** can anyone embrace and feel positive about relegation. All of this, “I’m bored of the Premier League” and “Relegation might be a good thing” (I’m paraphrasing), is at best wishful thinking but more accurately complete bollocks.

Getting relegated is not a good thing and should not be happening.

How the **** can anyone embrace and feel positive about relegation. All of this, “I’m bored of the Premier League” and “Relegation might be a good thing” (I’m paraphrasing), is at best wishful thinking but more accurately complete bollocks.

Yep. The championship is absolute shite. Perhaps we've all been out of it for too long to remember it. We're down and the only thing to hope for is it's not for too long.

For anyone saying that, it's either
- Delusion/self protection trying to convince themselves there's positives in it
- Arrogance because they believe we'd come straight back

But being relegated is nothing but shit.

We won’t get coconuts in the Championship

Mince pies at Christmas, maybe - but definitely not coconuts

And that’s the harsh reality of it all - so just think about that before you say it’s a good thing

Agreed, and for the record I didn't suggest otherwise.

If and when it happens, it's a done deal. One can bemoan and curse, analyse the whys and wherefores (that's both one's right and choice) but short of making yourself feel miserable, it'll make **** all difference.

Yep, the club ****ed up. Made the wrong calls at the wrong time. The best one could hope, under such circumstances, is for board level sackings. Top to call time even. But again, for the humble supporter like me, it's not something you can influence, no matter how rightly aggrieved you feel. Nope, I prefer to see the path ahead and the opportunities it offers.... which we'll doubtless **** up again, if past performance is anything to go by.

I reckon the board, and Susan, have praps been listening to the praises a little too much, drinking their own coolaide, and maybe relegation will kick some arses into reality. Relegation is by no means a good thing nor my prefered outcome.

PL will still be paying the club money for at least three years
Same amount as if they finished top half in it?

Our board will not have the foresight to base it on parachute payments based on their plans for life post Rodgers

Same amount as if they finished top half in it?

Our board will not have the foresight to base it on parachute payments based on their plans for life post Rodgers
Almost certainly. It’s very clear they don’t have a plan for a single ****ing thing.

Just a thought but it may well be that the ever incompetent Leicester City Council have inadvertently saved the club from total collapse. The snail like progress of the planning application means the club haven't started work on the totally unaffordable, and soon to be completely inappropriate, stadium expansion.

****ing stupid idea when we're skint anyway. Thankfully, it will remain just as a few pictures of 'what might have been' while we quietly forget all about it.
Agreed, it was always a terrible idea that we never needed. More shambling nonsense from our wonderful owners.

It’s never time to turn on our owners…

It is perhaps time for our owners to shake things up on the business management side of things though.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663