It's time to turn on our owners

But no one will pay decent money for the club and also service KPs loans/debt??

The only way that happens is if we are in a strong position in the league.

Football is full of mad owners. Have a look at what's happening at West Brom at the moment. Even Burnley who are doing well, had some massive debts to be paid back.

I'm not saying it'll all come crashing down if we get relegated, but we can't be blind to it - and given how the club have only now, 10 games from the end of the season, woken up to an impending relegation, I would be willing to bet that we're not well prepared for it.

Football is full of mad owners. Have a look at what's happening at West Brom at the moment. Even Burnley who are doing well, had some massive debts to be paid back.

I'm not saying it'll all come crashing down if we get relegated, but we can't be blind to it - and given how the club have only now, 10 games from the end of the season, woken up to an impending relegation, I would be willing to bet that we're not well prepared for it.
Completely agree that it is a concern but I don't see it as the certain death some are trying to make it out to be.

If we go down, we'll be stuck paying Vardy £200k per week for another year, as well as quite a few others around the £70k mark as well, as no one has relegation reduction clauses in their contracts apart from the new lot.

We're definitely in a very shit state if we do go down.

However, we do have a lot of players that could be sold for decent money and as you say, there are plenty of bat shit crazy people in the world with a load of money to waste/launder.

Given out recent history of success, which has definitely raised the profile of the club for ever pretty much, I'm sure there will be plenty of nutters ready to waste their money on us.

It won't be pretty, the football will probably be awful but I think we'll survive.

I don't think KP would look to walk away either, they'll stick it out until the parachute payments run out and then cut their loss if we haven't got promoted again.

If that point comes, they will have to write some loss off, or just put us out of business.....

If we go down, we'll be stuck paying Vardy £200k per week for another year, as well as quite a few others around the £70k mark as well, as no one has relegation reduction clauses in their contracts apart from the new lot.
How much of this is fact?

I'm guessing not a lot.

I don't think KP would look to walk away either, they'll stick it out until the parachute payments run out and then cut their loss if we haven't got promoted again.

Even if we stay up, I'd bet a tenner that they'll be gone in a year. £20 that they'll be gone in a two years.

That's not being nasty about the owners, but it's pretty rare to see Top and co at the KP these days. It's obvious from the way things have gone over the past couple of seasons that the club is very much second fiddle.

Even if we stay up, I'd bet a tenner that they'll be gone in a year. £20 that they'll be gone in a two years.

That's not being nasty about the owners, but it's pretty rare to see Top and co at the KP these days. It's obvious from the way things have gone over the past couple of seasons that the club is very much second fiddle.
Why the obsession with seeing him ?

Why the obsession with seeing him ?

I don't think one mention of seeing him could quite be classed as an obsession, but surely the only way in which we can gauge the time he's putting into the club is how much he's physically here.

That's not to say he's not up half the night in Thailand on teams calls to Seagrave, but I can't judge that because I'm not aware of it.

Sorry but it is time that they got the criticism they deserve. Aiyawatt Srivaddhanaprabha is no good as a leader of this club. He needs to sell up and go and stick to playing billionaire games back in Thailand.

So many fans are allergic to finding him responsible for anything negative. The outstanding success he and his father brought to us is over. Their time has been and gone. It's so tragic that his father died when and how he did. It will tie him and their legacy to us forever. But you can't be a PL owner and be this weak and indecisive.

You can't hope to compete without being prepared to put your money in. He may well be unable to support the club financially for absolutely valid reasons. But he can't hold on to it if he can't support it. It's going to kill us. We're so deep into the financial mire with our debts that relegation would destroy us. He can't just let that happen through inertia.

Susan Whelan has been lauded as an expert Chief Executive. She's supposed to be the day to day brains behind it all. She is responsible for the financial decision making. Well, she's fecked it up royally. The club is a total mess financially. She's absent whenever someone needs to step up and speak. The only time you hear from her is when she's being presented with some award for being a high up woman in business. I have to set aside how she handled herself after Vichai died which was exemplary. However, if she was any good as a leader we'd not be in the situation we are in. She'd have stepped up well before now. Sorry, she's not good enough and the time has come for her to be moved on.

And as for John Rudkin, well he's always been a poodle of King Power. He was the Academy Director when they arrived and somehow worked his way into the Director of Football role. The mess of a squad we have and the contracts handed out have to be his responsibility. The shambolic state of our U21s and U18 teams have to be his responsibility. It's fecking useless leadership. Where is the long term strategy? He needs to be got rid of.

We need new owners. New leaders. New ideas. This lot have had their time and they're just hanging onto memories now. And if we don't realise that, we'll all end up fecked together.

Posted three months ago. Was I wrong?

Shame they didn’t give out the coconuts pre-game as they make a great projectile.

I'd still take all of this shit for all that the owners have enabled us to achieve. We now need a reset. We need to sit down and analyse what we are and who we are. From the very top down.

Yep. It’s basically a tantrum press reset moment. Get rid of all the high priced crap and start from year zero. We ****ed it. We have to own the ****ery and move on. Still hurts like hell though. We were in a position where we could’ve really kicked on. We never had to go back to being a yo-yo club, but that’s where we are now. Bad decisions have undone all that was good. We won’t ever get the platform we had again.

We can however start making the right decisions and we can start that today. Picking up Leeds United’s dregs isn’t the right decision. It has ‘this isn’t going to work out’ all over it.

I certainly don't question Top's commitment to the club or city but I am certainly now questioning his ability to run it. It seems to be becoming clear that his dad was the brains of the outfit. Tbf I think Top would agree that he was kind of thrust into the position against his will obviously in the worst possible circumstances, it's not like he had a great deal of choice in the matter.

Word on the street at the time was that Top disagreed with his Dad in sacking Ranieri. This time he has gone with his gut instinct in sticking with Brendan for so long when you know damn well Vichai would have hooked him long ago. Maybe Top is a bit too soft or it's the naivety of youth whereas before we were led by Vichai the uncompromising businessman.

I think bringing in Jesse Marsch is going to prove to be a mistake but after today I say if it's got to be him then just get it done and give the guy his chance. We need new ideas and organisation quick style..

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663