It's time to turn on our owners

What an incompetent fool our owner is.

It's been obvious to anyone all season that something was fundamentally wrong. He waits (too busy getting pished with his brother in Bangkok to watch us yesterday once again) until we sink into the bottom three before acting. His apparent determination to do whatever it takes to **** over his fathers legacy in business and sport is going extremely well.

Clueless clown of a man. I bet he has absolutely no idea what to do next. Rodgers was a symbol of the rotten mess our club has become over the last couple of years. It won't go away just because he's finally gone.

It's been obvious to anyone all season that something was fundamentally wrong. He waits (too busy getting pished with his brother in Bangkok to watch us yesterday once again) until we sink into the bottom three before acting. His apparent determination to do whatever it takes to **** over his fathers legacy in business and sport is going extremely well.

Clueless clown of a man. I bet he has absolutely no idea what to do next. Rodgers was a symbol of the rotten mess our club has become over the last couple of years. It won't go away just because he's finally gone.
Wow, you really need to chill out a bit.

Is there REALLY any need for those type of at best, rude comments or at worst, downright ignorant comments?

You know NOT ONE JOT what he is going through (or not) at the moment and have zero idea of his personal life.

I inclined to agree that the sacking of BR is too late and probably by a few weeks ( yes, yes, yes we can all argue that it should have been 18 months ago or?).

I think the very strong and positive message we sent to any potential manager is clear (whether you like it or not), we stick by our managers through thick and thin until we can do so no more, a very good message to any future manager of our club, don’t you think?

How do you know he was on the lash with his brother? Where do you get your info from? A dodgy place on Narborough Road?

I seen a picture of him with a cake but was it really a party?

So, let's get this right.

1. You persist with a manager who is desperate to be sacked because you, and only you, believe that it will turn around.

2. You shit it due to a last minute goal at Palace. He'd still be here had Souttar defended properly.

3. You sack Rodgers with absolutely no plan in place to replace him despite two massive games in the next few days.

4. Out of nowhere, Chelsea sack their manager a few hours after we do and your first thought is 'oooh let's get him'. Marvellous planning shown.

5. As was obvious, he laughs at the approach and tells us to feck off.

What's next in the incompetent clown baby billionaires handbook?

1. You persist with a manager who is desperate to be sacked because you, and only you, believe that it will turn around.

2. You shit it due to a last minute goal at Palace. He'd still be here had Souttar defended properly.

3. You sack Rodgers with absolutely no plan in place to replace him despite two massive games in the next few days.

4. Out of nowhere, Chelsea sack their manager a few hours after we do and your first thought is 'oooh let's get him'. Marvellous planning shown.

Yawn

Nobody has any concrete evidence of point #3

In reference to point number 3, could it not be argued that sacking him before two massive games makes total sense. With him in charge we had no chance against Villa. Now we have a glimmer.

I’m just not going to dogpile our owners. What good comes from it. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

In reference to point number 3, could it not be argued that sacking him before two massive games makes total sense. With him in charge we had no chance against Villa. Now we have a glimmer.
It could. But that doesn’t fit the narrative. And I say this as someone who is not a fan of how the club has been run.

I’m just not going to dogpile our owners. What good comes from it. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Well it's a football forum.

I doubt the current owners of the football club read it.

Did you make the phonecall to Potter for them? Or was this another imaginary voice you heard on the street?

Of course it does.

Nonetheless, we can have no respect for Top because of all those made up things that he's done.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363
9Middlesbro4463
10Preston 4463