It's time to turn on our owners

Sell up and recuperate most of your investment.
West Brom were recently sold for £170m.

We must be worth 2-3x that at least. They'll make plenty on their investment

West Brom were recently sold for £170m.

We must be worth 2-3x that at least. They'll make plenty on their investment
That is fan's logic, not business logic. I was once told that brand value is like a warehouse full of fruit. It is an asset at the moment, but very quickly becomes a liability.

If they do not sell very soon, we risk relegation, administration and a Derby County scenario. I know that this sounds very pessimistic, but the numbers as they are now simply do not add up.

Still, we'll have that training ground...

Yep they are above criticism because of past achievements. We must never say anything that may be deemed as negative about our current situation, even if it is a bad one.

Bow down and be grateful.
Nobody said that anywhere.

Bad decisions have been made. This is true. But all this utter shit about oblivion, financial collapse, blah blah, tin foil helmet tripe is laughable.

If we get relegated then so be it. We won't collapse financially overnight as a result. I don't want us to go down, and I don't think we will but it won't be the end of the ****ing club or the world if we do. KP may have lost a few quid but some on here will have you believe that they've got £12.50 in the bank and a gas bill they can't pay. It's just twoddle and no amount of posting pictures of ostriches will make it any the less daft (cue the inevitable).

Could Top be doing more? Of course. My anger lies more with Whelan and Rudkin though. He needs better advisors and better management around him but the spitting of bile at him and KP just doesn't make any sense. If he wants to sell up and we get new owners then great. If he doesn't and wants to continue then that's equally great. I'm disappointed that the owner hasn't sacked the manager but that's not enough for me to want to him to pack his bags and sell us to some mercenary group with a few more quid in their pocket which is the way of things at the minute.

Football is a funny old game with funny old supporters though. There's a shoestring fry's width between heroes and villains most of the time.

Nobody said that anywhere.

Bad decisions have been made. This is true. But all this utter shit about oblivion, financial collapse, blah blah, tin foil helmet tripe is laughable.

If we get relegated then so be it. We won't collapse financially overnight as a result. I don't want us to go down, and I don't think we will but it won't be the end of the ****ing club or the world if we do. KP may have lost a few quid but some on here will have you believe that they've got £12.50 in the bank and a gas bill they can't pay. It's just twoddle and no amount of posting pictures of ostriches will make it any the less daft (cue the inevitable).

Could Top be doing more? Of course. My anger lies more with Whelan and Rudkin though. He needs better advisors and better management around him but the spitting of bile at him and KP just doesn't make any sense. If he wants to sell up and we get new owners then great. If he doesn't and wants to continue then that's equally great.

Football is a funny old game with funny old supporters though. There's a shoestring fry's width between heroes and villains most of the time.
Ok...

That is fan's logic, not business logic. I was once told that brand value is like a warehouse full of fruit. It is an asset at the moment, but very quickly becomes a liability.

If they do not sell very soon, we risk relegation, administration and a Derby County scenario. I know that this sounds very pessimistic, but the numbers as they are now simply do not add up.
****ing hell
:043:

Those of us who said that this season would be a massive struggle after the inactivity in the summer, were told that this was hyperbolic and doom-mongering “because we finished 8th last season”. (For the record, I’m paraphrasing the ‘hyperbolic and doom-mongering part).

Now those of us who are predicting (rightly in my opinion, for what that’s worth) that inactivity again could - I stress ‘could’ and not ‘would’ - lead to dire consequences for the club, are being told largely the same thing by some.

Some of our fans really need a reality check.

Those of us who said that this season would be a massive struggle after the inactivity in the summer, were told that this was hyperbolic and doom-mongering “because we finished 8th last season”. (For the record, I’m paraphrasing the ‘hyperbolic and doom-mongering part).

Now those of us who are predicting (rightly in my opinion, for what that’s worth) that inactivity again could - I stress ‘could’ and not ‘would’ - lead to dire consequences for the club, are being told largely the same thing by some.

Some of our fans really need a reality check.
Once again, for the billionth time, no one is saying all is rosey and no one is saying that inactivity, be that with the manager or incoming transfers, won't lead to things becoming even worse.

But when people post things about us becoming Derby County in the next couple of years, it's ****ing ludicrous.

We have a load of ****wits running our club. If they had half a brain cell they’d have ****ed off Fraudgers at least a year ago, if not earlier.

This club is a right ****ing shambles.

We have a load of ****wits running our club. If they had half a brain cell they’d have ****ed off Fraudgers at least a year ago, if not earlier.

This club is a right ****ing shambles.
Absolutely right.

I’ve met Rudkin loads of times. I’ve met Rodgers once.
I suppose I meant more from the perspective of them ever talking to the fan base about anything, ever.

From a business perspective, it is obvious that Brown Nose is correct: Top is not the man his father was (which of us is?). Covid has adversely affected King Power's profits, the training ground was an enormous cost and I would also be surprised were I to be the only person to have a niggling concern that we are being sent on the same roundabout as we were in the summer when, up to the final day, we were fed rumours of new signings that were never going to materialise and I believe that relegation will come this, or at best, next season.

However, for fans, football is not about business, it is about our hearts: most of us would still be supporting Leicester City were they to be relegated to League Two. Vishai did so much for our club that the Srivaddhanaprabha family have a huge stash of deserved goodwill.

Therefore, whilst my mind agrees, my heart accepts, whatever the outcome. We go on together!

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757
9Preston 3756
10Middlesbro3854