It's time to turn on our owners

Funny the club chose Top to be on the front of the programme on Sunday.

I know it's barley read these days, but felt like Enzo would be a much more appropriate choice. Sometimes feels like the club is Top's personal PR agency.

Well, not a post in this since August. It's being covered elsewhere, but the owners are not doing a good job of running this football club right now.

15 months ago I posted this in here:

View attachment 18559
If we don't go up this season, it could be a real sliding doors moment.

In 2019, Villa played Derby in the Play Off Final. Both were tittering on the edge of disaster, and that's very much how I feel about our situation now. If we fail to get promoted, I don't see how we're starting next season in the EFL without a substantial points deduction and probably a transfer embargo.

****ing weirdos

****ing weirdos
Seriously. Wake up, they don’t care about you, the club or the results. When has Maresca ever had something to say about the city or the history of the club? ****ing mercenaries to a man, other than JV and the completely forgotten Albrighton.

I can’t wait for the club to be rid of Maresca and half of these players. A season in the Prem would be beyond humiliating.

Seriously. Wake up, they don’t care about you, the club or the results. When has Maresca ever had something to say about the city or the history of the club? ****ing mercenaries to a man, other than JV and the completely forgotten Albrighton.

I can’t wait for the club to be rid of Maresca and half of these players. A season in the Prem would be beyond humiliating.
I'm talking about the absolute weapons clapping that clusterfuck of a display.

Leicester fans are a bunch of special cases

Leicester fans are a bunch of special cases
Yes mate, picking up on what you were saying. I know you’re not a happy clapper!

They’re all part of the Enzo cult.

Bet homer and pop were there clapping like a bunch of deranged seals, telling all those booing they’re ****wits or daft ****s or whatever.

It's easy.

When objectively decent players go to shit, it's never the right thing to focus your anger at them.

Players are brainwashed lumps of meat. Conditioned from an early age to unquestionably do what they're told.

It's always the manager/coaching/club that are to blame. Always.

Whenever you find yourself blaming players for missing chances or defensive mistakes or whatever, you're missing the point.

Cult members immediately blame the players.

It's easy.

When objectively decent players go to shit, it's never the right thing to focus your anger at them.

Players are brainwashed lumps of meat. Conditioned from an early age to unquestionably do what they're told.

Whenever you find yourself blaming players for missing chances or defensive mistakes or whatever, you're missing the point.

Amazing how now if you disagree with BN you’re part of a cult… a very basic tactic of the modern world to try and belittle the other side to try and prove your side is right.

It would be be like me suggesting that your constant reference to ‘Ze System’ has racist undertones and therefore any mention of it makes you immediately wrong… but I wouldn’t be as petty…

Also with your theory does that mean everyone slagging off Daka and Faes in the Match Thread is part of the cult… or do you just mean the other players… or just the members on here that disagree with you…

Let’s also give a free pass to Maddison, Tielemans, et al, for last season… they had nothing to do with us getting relegated… it was that evil BR and him alone.

Some of the stuff people make up to make themselves right is beyond belief…

Personally I think the drop off in form is down to the manager and the players… and it is up to the manager to sort it out. If he doesn’t he will be gone.

Amazing how now if you disagree with BN you’re part of a cult… a very basic tactic of the modern world to try and belittle the other side to try and prove your side is right.

It would be be like me suggesting that your constant reference to ‘Ze System’ has racist undertones and therefore any mention of it makes you immediately wrong… but I wouldn’t be as petty…

Also with your theory does that mean everyone slagging off Daka and Faes in the Match Thread is part of the cult… or do you just mean the other players… or just the members on here that disagree with you…

Let’s also give a free pass to Maddison, Tielemans, et al, for last season… they had nothing to do with us getting relegated… it was that evil BR and him alone.

Some of the stuff people make up to make themselves right is beyond belief…

Personally I think the drop off in form is down to the manager and the players… and it is up to the manager to sort it out. If he doesn’t he will be gone.
Spot on

It's easy.

So Daka has been shit since we bought him because of the manager.

When are we allowed to say he's shit because, well, you know, he's shit?

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363
9Middlesbro4463
10Preston 4463