It's time to turn on our owners

Why do you think he was dismissed? I thought maybe he'd got a better (paid) job.
I assumed he had am i wrong ? If he hadnt then he has just left a club that has just witnessed a unmitigated financial disaster of epic proportions and got the best job in uk football.

I see Everton have got rid of some of the rot at board level in order to ensure things don't stay the same

Let’s be honest, this club still stinks to high heaven.

We were supposed to have a review about what happened last season? Did that even happen? Because there doesn’t seem to be many casualties, and we still have the terrible threesome of Top, Rudkin and Whelan cluelessly running this club.

The ticket prices, the cost of the shirt, and the cost to watch a match online just demonstrates how out of touch this club is.

Pre season has been an absolute shitshow.

Recruitment started off promising but the fact we’re going to be starting off the season with Ndidi as attacking midfielder and Albrighton and McAteer as our wingers says it all.

And we have a completely inexperienced manager who seems to be favouring Vestergaard and Daka over Souttar and Vardy.

It’s time to put us all out of misery and sell up, Top.

We were supposed to have a review about what happened last season? Did that even happen? Because there doesn’t seem to be many casualties, and we still have the terrible threesome of Top, Rudkin and Whelan cluelessly running this club.

The ticket prices, the cost of the shirt, and the cost to watch a match online just demonstrates how out of touch this club is.

Recruitment started off promising but the fact we’re going to be starting off the season with Ndidi as attacking midfielder and Albrighton and McAteer as our wingers says it all.

And we have a completely inexperienced manager who seems to be favouring Vestergaard and Daka over Souttar and Vardy.

If the review was done, it’s obvious that Rudkin was hopeless to stop it, and Rodgers was the problem.

No way Rudkin and Whelan could have seen that coming, really. They should get a bonus for at least getting Rodgers out.

It’s not.

Wasting your time repeating this. He'll still find a way to make it Top's fault.
Oh one tiny part of the post. Big whoop.

What about the rest of it? All down to him.

And Rudkin went as well! I’m sure the time difference really helped getting players in and out…ffs
I'm sure those working on identified transfers didn't go anywhere and are more than likely working behind the scenes to get deals over the line.

I'm sure those working on identified transfers didn't go anywhere and are more than likely working behind the scenes to get deals over the line.

You'd hope so wouldn't you. This is Leicester City though.

Word on the street is that we have 6 signings 'lined up' (mostly loans) but we have to shed players to bring others in. We have more than 25 players currently.

Rudkin is supposed to be moving on those that want to go but he is typically absolutely useless at it and has spent the last 10 days with his tongue up Aiyawatt's arse.

You'd hope so wouldn't you. This is Leicester City though.

Word on the street is that we have 6 signings 'lined up' (mostly loans) but we have to shed players to bring others in. We have more than 25 players currently.

Rudkin is supposed to be moving on those that want to go but he is typically absolutely useless at it and has spent the last 10 days with his tongue up Aiyawatt's arse.
The only way I can see us getting players out is by loaning them to other clubs and picking up a huge percentage of their wage or by paying out their terms. Either way doesn't leave us with much more in the kitty than we have at present. I hope to see a few more shipped out but I just don't envisage it happening.

Other than Iheanacho and Castagne (if we get a half decent offer), I just can't see us shifting anyone else.

We can't sell them because no ****er wants them, for a very good reason.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663