It's time to turn on our owners

From memory Matty's final injury with LCFC against Chelsea seemed inextricably linked to the top-heavy physique he emerged with after two years "rehab" - his little knees couldn't take the strain. The thought of Justin, Ricardo, Evans et al emerging from the tunnel like a gaggle of overstuffed Christmas turkeys is just another horror that awaits in 2023-24.

This brings back memories of....
Gary-Taylor-Fletcher.jpg

GTF - get to ****

Another example of how they operate. Once again, we associate with a very shady Asian betting partner. Doesn't it make you proud.

Who are FBS anyone? I've asked that question several times and nobody can answer.

Another example of how they operate. Once again, we associate with a very shady Asian betting partner. Doesn't it make you proud.

Who are FBS anyone? I've asked that question several times and nobody can answer.

Slightly off topic BN. But ok.

The models posing as executives got the jobs off StarNow.

I'm an actor and StarNow is a pretty trashy place to get work, my agent won't allow me to have an account! Models use it as well and it certainly has its place in the modeling industry but usually for the lower-paid or "trade for" jobs. I find it mind-blasting they'd use this platform.

It all stinks a fair bit tbh. The use of models is especially cringy. I guess they need really clamp down on this shit. Surely money-laundering is therefore rife in the game?

Well at least we now have some clarity on what you mean by 'word on the street'. It was previously about as transparent as, well, some of the things you've been pointing your finger at!

My word on the street deserves more respect.

Yeah, but try to find out who owns/benefits from their existence.

I got as far as Russia and then lost the trail.
Why bother ?
Why put yourself through it?
What can you do, except worry about the consequences of any wrong doing ?

The murkiness of the online betting industry worldwide is mostly down to the bulk of its considerable not to say obscene profits emanating from punters in the People's Republic of China, where online gambling is strictly illegal, but routinely circumvented by use of VPNs.

I expect the street knows this too.

My word on the street deserves more respect.

I'm not comparing you to online betting. Merely suggesting there was no clarity as to where your 'word on the street ' was coming from. I can now accord due respect.

Last edited:
So the one person actually dismissed over last seasons debacle Finance director Simon Capper has just been taken on by the Premier Leagues richest club Newcastle United.

So the one person actually dismissed over last seasons debacle Finance director Simon Capper has just been taken on by the Premier Leagues richest club Newcastle United.
Why do you think he was dismissed? I thought maybe he'd got a better (paid) job.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4595
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4564