It's time to turn on our owners

To be honest, in reality I am a suck it up, stiff upper lip type. I strive not to be for sure, but if I'm honest with myself, I am. Definitely working on it though. Which is a good sign, I think.
Absolutely, just starting with being conscious of one’s own moods, triggers and habits is a massive step towards better mental health.

Very interesting financial change. The accounts are due imminently and, if they confirm that KP have effectively written off the club debt to them, I will happily rescind every complaint I've made in this thread.

It's not clear yet what this is though. It could be a prelude to new investors too I guess.

Anyone have an idea?

Very interesting financial change. The accounts are due imminently and, if they confirm that KP have effectively written off the club debt to them, I will happily rescind every complaint I've made in this thread.

It's not clear yet what this is though. It could be a prelude to new investors too I guess.

Anyone have an idea?

Oooh ya!

Anyone have an idea?

I believe (at the back of my mind) that some time ago Top said that whatever happened to LCFC, there would be no debt. Can't recall where this was though.

And yet somehow, we're the ones in FFP trouble.

I believe (at the back of my mind) that some time ago Top said that whatever happened to LCFC, there would be no debt. Can't recall where this was though.

Even if this is a debt write-off, we're still about £150m in debt to people other than KP.

This could be similar to what Vichai did in 2014, it could be in lieu of new investment or it could be preparation for selling the club.

Even if this is a debt write-off, we're still about £150m in debt to people other than KP.

This could be similar to what Vichai did in 2014, it could be in lieu of new investment or it could be preparation for selling the club.
I don’t think it’s that high. KP was the biggest creditor.

In answer to this ludicrous thread.

In truth, it never was, was it?

It's too soon to say. I still believe that Aiyawatt is out of his depth and has made multiple poor decisions. I still think KP are a shadow of the organisation they were under Vichai.

It's not as though our squad reflects excessive spending. We've been very frugal. KP have mismanaged our finances probably as a result of them trusting people who weren't worthy of it.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4564
10Preston 4563