I've got a Charlton ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlton have 5,000 unsold tickets in their end - pretty sure you could pay on the door if you are prepared to sit with the home fans

Steven said:
bocadillo said:
ScarboroughFox said:
If only i had known a day or two ago...shite i really wanna go but their are no trains back to scarborough!!

:roll: eeerrr... the 18:19 and 19:15 trains from Kings Cross are easily catchable. These have connections at York which reach Scarborough at 21:28 and 22:56 respectively.

See you there then!

Boc

I think he has missed his chance as someone else seems to have dived in.

Lazzer is there any reason why you are posting the same thing more than once :?:[/quote]

:roll: yeah cos my co ordination has shot it :roll: of course there is a feckin reason i press submit and it appears three times :roll:

I have sat with the away fans before and it is very hard to keep your mouth shut. Id just get thrown out.

Your co-ordination's gone ? You ought to lay off the old 'Moonshine' at this time in the morning.

Get to the beamback then - it's better than listening to RL

Is it true that you have now taken to wearing a poncho because you can't do any of your shirts up ?

lazzer said:
Steven said:
bocadillo said:
ScarboroughFox said:
If only i had known a day or two ago...shite i really wanna go but their are no trains back to scarborough!!

:roll: eeerrr... the 18:19 and 19:15 trains from Kings Cross are easily catchable. These have connections at York which reach Scarborough at 21:28 and 22:56 respectively.

See you there then!

Boc

Lazzer is there any reason why you are posting the same thing more than once :?:[/

:roll: yeah cos my co ordination has shot it :roll: of course there is a feckin reason i press submit and it appears three times :roll:

Spooky. :? :? :-(

Are you planning on taking a 'Posse' down there Lazzer,horseback,all guns blazing?...or are you getting the Bus?

i may go in a tartan skirt dye my hair red and put a chip on my shoulder get pissed and want to fight the world :D

Curly of Coronation street was a chip.

Steven said:
bocadillo said:
ScarboroughFox said:

See you there then!

Boc

Lazzer is there any reason why you are posting the same thing more than once :?:

There are no trains for a month inti scarborough station 'BOC'!!! and im not driving.

ScarboroughFox said:
There are no trains for a month inti scarborough station 'BOC'!!! and im not driving.

There are no trains into Scarborough for six days. Tomorrow is the sixth day. The trains start to run again from 06:00 on Saturday morning!
http://www.firstgroup.com/tpexpress/

Next excuse?

Or did you mean that you are not driving to the station?

Boc

He'll be blaming it on City Fan in a minute...........

bocadillo said:
ScarboroughFox said:

There are no trains into Scarborough for six days. Tomorrow is the sixth day. The trains start to run again from 06:00 on Saturday morning!
http://www.firstgroup.com/tpexpress/

Next excuse?

Or did you mean that you are not driving to the station?

Boc

No it really is taking longer than expected!!!!

I suppose there is a bus!!

All right is the ticket still avalible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673