January transfer window rumours - bullplop or not!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he's been promoted with west brom and derby so he's no totally garbage is he! plus he's got an idea of what it takes to be promoted. If we got him for a good price surely he'd be a decent squad player??

Do we want someone who used to be a good player?

I cant comment on the chap really as i havent personally seen him play for a good while. All i was thinking was the fact he's been in two if not three (twice with west brom?) promotion winning sides in the last few seasons. Therefore i would have thought he'd be a reasonable squad player for us, as we are in the bottom 6 in the championship. Funny how players lose it so quickly aint it, unless maybe it's the fact he's playing well out of his depth against some of the best strikers in the world!

:081::081::081::081:

Players Leicester are trying to sign before end of jan.
Roberto Carlos one year loan fee agreed.
rivaldo two year contract.
maicon 1 yrloan Stearman going to Milan until end of season.
Denilson end of season loan Arsenal have first option on mattock while Denilson is at Leicester.
ollie wants to get good football down at the walkers and with a Brazil influenced squad he belives he will get that and is trying to get promotion this season.
all these have come from a very reliable source from inside the Leicester board room.

I wonder why Norris wouldn't be 're-united with Ian Holloway' if that's really what he wants to do, as has been reported.

I wonder why Norris wouldn't be 're-united with Ian Holloway' if that's really what he wants to do, as has been reported.

I think its probably a mixture of:

1. He isnt actually that bothered about coming to Leicester as some reports have said.

2. Plymouth are wanting a ridiculous amount of money for him in order to 'cash in'.

I think its probably a mixture of:

1. He isnt actually that bothered about coming to Leicester as some reports have said.

2. Plymouth are wanting a ridiculous amount of money for him in order to 'cash in'.

3. He's rather busy across the pond helping with the republican primaries

Cocscum have put in a bid for Daniel fox from walsall good left back a steal at 200k we should have a try could be just what we are after "a FOX at the Foxes"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669